Hollywood Stereotypes the U on All-American

Silver King

Pass Block
The TV series All-American had an episode a week or so with a storyline exposing a baseball cheating scandal in college.

But look what they did: A quick shot of the reporter's research on her desk features THE U getting top billing. The ACC kind of looks bad here!
0715212138.jpg

Advertisement
Are they going to look for any illegal payments to Bronco Nagurski, I mean if we’re going back that far.

But yet nothing about all the recent and verifiable misdeeds by LSU, Clemson, etc., where you have actual people on tape admitting to illicit payments

I'm confident they will uncover the misdeeds of both LSU and Clemson and promptly put Mississippi State & Miami on probation!

Advertisement
4/5 of those schools in the ACC.... as if 80% of the scandals involve ACC schools, lol.
Meanwhile, there are more red chargers in the parking lot of the Baga practice facility than at Planet Dodge.

Advertisement
These people looking hard enough and will certainly find something to push their agenda.

Seems though that Alabama, Clemson, OSU, and even LSU (SEC/ Program named bias) are teflon when the sh## hits the fan.

Not a peep about the high profile money maker programs ******** up... but put out there the U, USC, Louisville, Florida State, and North Carolina, for their research... to ***** around with..........unreal...
Muckrakers are not journalists......

Advertisement
I think we may be missing the important point here.

isn’t this a show for girls aged 12-18? Who the *** is watching this shiit?

Advertisement
Technically that did happen when athletic department employee Tony Russell falsified financial aid documents to get federal grants for UM players.
What many forget, and isn’t mentioned, is Russell performed the same scam at his previous employers, albeit not on the same scale.

F.B.I. investigators found that Russell had done the same thing at other universities -- he was responsible for at least $20,400 in fraudulent Pell grants when he was employed at West Virginia State College. Russell admitted falsifying some 600 Pell grant forms between 1978 and 1991.

Advertisement
Back