Holifield TE

Advertisement
Advertisement
No he had an offer. They sent it up to him and emailed to us. We have to keep saying that he had an offer because Ferman in all his wisdom says he didn't. Canelos has seen his LOI. They even kept trying to get him up till he signed yesterday.

Advertisement
No he had an offer. They sent it up to him and emailed to us. We have to keep saying that he had an offer because Ferman in all his wisdom says he didn't. Canelos has seen his LOI. They even kept trying to get him up till he signed yesterday.

bruh, PM me with the deets on this one. I never got an update after you dropped the word on me pre-signing day.

Did they tell him if he came he would have to greyshirt? Curious, because they told Blue if Young picked us he would have to greyshirt so I'm assuming we were out of scholarships.

this kid was very raw but looked like he had the physical tools to be a dynamic TE. the kind of TE that we really need

Advertisement

Did they tell him if he came he would have to greyshirt? Curious, because they told Blue if Young picked us he would have to greyshirt so I'm assuming we were out of scholarships.

Not until he de-committed did it turn into a greyshirt issue. Even then they told him/us that if someone didn't make it in, He could come in June. But that conversation didn't happen till after signing day.

The plan was always for him to sign and show up in June. It wasn't till after he de-committed that the plan changed.

Honestly, the reason he didn't sign (there are a few) is he just didn't want to. He liked Miami a lot, had fun on his visit but in the end his heart wasn't in it.

After signing day we had quite a few schools call trying to get him. But Missouri had built a relationship and always stayed in the back of his mind.

Advertisement
Back