Hold up, the low in Cinci Thurs 48

Again, the weather is something were not used to. As you know, its hot and humid down here in September
To go to frigid temperatures in the middle of the week at night when its even colder, it required a period of adjustment. We got in a little hole in that first half. Being down two safeties for a half against a pass happy team didn't help. We battled thru it as best we could. I was proud of that effort in the third quarter. We had a little too many MEs in that fourth quarter. Cut a few guys loose in coverage. We'll get it corrected. At the end of the day it starts with me. Id be remiss if I didn't give credit to Cincinnati. Let's keep things in perspective. That's a team that had 700 yards and 45 points last week on the road against a team that won 9 games and a bowl last year.

We're moving forward from it. The good news is the preseason is now over. The bullets are gonna fly live next week in tournament play. The ACC is what were focused on now. We'll get our guys ready and go up to Tallahassee next week.

Questions?

Advertisement
Untitled.jpg

Not gonna be THAT bad...jeeeeze

Upper 50's is frigid? Some of you need to toughen up a little bit

Having grown up in FL, when we moved to the mountains of NC right before school started in the fall, I thought I'd freeze to death. Some of the pictures from that time, leaves changing, I looked like the kid from a Christmas Story.

So if you're a Floridiot, 50 is cold and I get it. That's what they called all the tourists who visit the area there.

Advertisement
Again, the weather is something were not used to. As you know, its hot and humid down here in September
To go to frigid temperatures in the middle of the week at night when its even colder, it required a period of adjustment. We got in a little hole in that first half. Being down two safeties for a half against a pass happy team didn't help. We battled thru it as best we could. I was proud of that effort in the third quarter. We had a little too many MEs in that fourth quarter. Cut a few guys loose in coverage. We'll get it corrected. At the end of the day it starts with me. Id be remiss if I didn't give credit to Cincinnati. Let's keep things in perspective. That's a team that had 700 yards and 45 points last week on the road against a team that won 9 games and a bowl last year.

We're moving forward from it. The good news is the preseason is now over. The bullets are gonna fly live next week in tournament play. The ACC is what were focused on now. We'll get our guys ready and go up to Tallahassee next week.

Questions?

Are you serious? I spent most of my life in Miami but currently live in the DC area. I've played sports outdoors in the winter and you'd be surprised at how quickly you warm up. The "cold" should have zero issue on our team.

The real question is whether they'll need to de-ice the aircraft before the banner flies. That costs extra.

Break out sun bowl pics

queue the "Michael Floyd in no sleeves running over, above and around our sleeved-up DBs like they were pylons" pictures. It was cold as **** that day and I only stayed til halftime because **** that ****. Team gave up, so did I.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Break out sun bowl pics

queue the "Michael Floyd in no sleeves running over, above and around our sleeved-up DBs like they were pylons" pictures. It was cold as **** that day and I only stayed til halftime because **** that ****. Team gave up, so did I.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

does anyone remember how golden was talking a big game in the announcers booth while that was unfolding?

Advertisement
56 degrees at 8 pm.
53 degrees at Midnite.
No rain.
Perfect football weather.

Questions?
. Are you high ? Is this a built in excuse already? I'm sure golden already put this into his preparation for his speAch on why we lost

Advertisement
Break out sun bowl pics

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

does anyone remember how golden was talking a big game in the announcers booth while that was unfolding?

Yes. He thought his **** didnt stink. Fast forward 5 years. I remember one of Jacory's picks where he was talking nonsense.

50s this morning here, going to be about the same for the game, high of 62.
don't have the heaters and long sleeves... It's not that bad

Man, I LOVED playing football in 59 degree weather!!! I always felt it was easier to throw, and catch, in those temperatures. Cold weather... Sweet Jeebus.... Where I live now it gets to -40, and people are whining about mid 50s? I doubt, very highly, weather will do anything negative for our team. If anything they will love this.
View attachment 32017

Not gonna be THAT bad...jeeeeze

Advertisement
We can handle it being Thursday, night game,and the cold. It is Golden that gives us trouble. Can we get some odds on which excuse he uses first?

Break out sun bowl pics

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I remember that ****. I remember being excited about bringing Golden in and "changing the culture" of the team. Boy, was I fooled......

Break out sun bowl pics

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I remember that ****. I remember being excited about bringing Golden in and "changing the culture" of the team. Boy, was I fooled......

I wasnt i knew if shalala had her hands in it would be the cheapest bidder. That guy had nfl talent at temple and still lost 4 games to teams with half the talent

Advertisement
Back