HOF nominations 2018

Advertisement
Ray and Jimmy should be locks.

This would be Edge's 4th attempt right? Idk seems like RBs and WRs usually get passed up more easily than other positions.

well deserving..all three of those need to be in, but....

every year Jerome Brown gets snubbed and it ****es me off. In a only sort of joking around way-i blame Sileo. He claims to have loved Jerome and he claims to have a vote..and he claims to have a media voice. Why has he never campaigned for Jerome to the Hall? I asked him about it on his thread, but of course he ignored me.

If Terrell Davis got in we should have 2-3 running backs getting in within the next 10 years, starting with Edge.

Last edited:
they let davis in based on politics i believe, him working for the NFL network and being on the denver super bowl teams, if you compare their stats Edge is better than him in some areas, Ray should be a lock but you never know with these clowns they denied T.O. a top 3 receiver all time over personal feelings the last two years the process is flawed.

Advertisement
Ray is a no brainer.
Jimmy made the best trade in NFL history and created a dynasty.
Edge was one of the best I have ever seen before he blew his knee out. He was still great afterwards. He has the stats he should get in.

Advertisement
Back