Off-Topic High school football

I will be taking my family to the Taylor Swift show in October. (October 18 to be exact). I’m not attending the show but plan on checking out a high school football game while I’m in town. I’m a huge high school football fan. Just need a good game and somewhere reasonable to get back to Hard Rock Stadium to pick up the family around 10 or so. I’ll have my own car. Thanks for your help!

Advertisement
AD's in FL schools should still be putting the schedules together. You got a ton of choices and good games once the full schedules release.
Right now it's very limited.

After taking a glance the only games scheduled for 10/18/24:

St. Thomas Aquinas vs Monarch

Archbishop Carroll vs Mater Academy Charter

Have fun at the game and God speed getting your fam out of that Taylor Swift concert!

Hey schnelly'sPipe
You Look up the high school football games happening on October 18th. Since you'll have your own car so you can pick a game not too far from Hard Rock Stadium. Try to choose a game that starts a bit early so you'll have time to catch the end and get back to pick up your family by 10 PM. and after the game for food you can check near place to eat. you will find some spots around the stadium. enjoy your taylor swift and show later your family. And any help you can tell me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back