Hialeah High School Talent - What yall think? I hear they have RB's, DB's, WR's and a QB that should all be D1?

I've seen their schedule and interested to see how they do this year. They showed well last year until 1st round of playoffs but I think that's because they had a not so tough schedule. However, with their schedule this year, Miami, should be looking to look at the QB, RB's, WR's, and DB's.

Advertisement
I've seen their schedule and interested to see how they do this year. They showed well last year until 1st round of playoffs but I think that's because they had a not so tough schedule. However, with their schedule this year, Miami, should be looking to look at the QB, RB's, WR's, and DB's.
No

Advertisement
I’ve heard such rumors. Like 2 or 3 kids. Don’t know their names or positions

This is insanity. First you claim that you "heard" that they have D1 players. Then you said that you've seen their schedule. Then you say they did well last year but had a terrible schedule. Now you say they have a schedule this year and that, somehow, the schedule is the thing that justifies Miami looking at their players.

But, hey, I'm OK with Miami "looking to look" at their players. What's the harm in looking to look?

Yeah, I think its a post in here with like 2 of them, 1 of them has a like a really long, name but I don't know. I just heard some info and rumors that they were slated to be really good this year and there offense was high powered with all the pieces and wanted to see what they had! I think the QB is a transfer but the rest are pretty much from last year. They play Lakeland High School week 5, that should indeed raise some recruiting there, but just curious.

Advertisement
the qb transferred from the west, believe he was at a private school before that. Saw him play 7on7 for Artie Burns Dream team, they had 2 solid qb's on their team. Would i say Miami caliber?? No, not at the moment. D1 sure, FIU, FAU those kind of teams would look at him at this point... Don't know much about the other guys

Last edited:
This is insanity. First you claim that you "heard" that they have D1 players. Then you said that you've seen their schedule. Then you say they did well last year but had a terrible schedule. Now you say they have a schedule this year and that, somehow, the schedule is the thing that justifies Miami looking at their players.

But, hey, I'm OK with Miami "looking to look" at their players. What's the harm in looking to look?

I think its explained well, but for those in the back! Basically I was saying, I heard they had some pieces that deserved a look! Last year, to me might have been a fluke because they were blowing people out all season and then 1st round of playoff, they get blown out. I'm wanting to see if they in fact are as good as I've heard and from the likes of: larry blustein, jerry rising all stars, miami herald, sun sentinel, and 560 AM radio, football hotbed and more. I just think if they are, the kids deserve a look!!!

Their best players are in the 2021/22 class.

@Official Cane Gang posted on WR De'Carlo Donaldson & the RB Jai-Ayviauynn Celestine, who are both talented kids from 22 class that have already visited Miami for Junior Day, they for sure will get D1 offers.

The have 2 solid prospects for the 21 class in DE/OLB Ja'Corey Hammett who's 6'3 looks like he could grown into a good DE but is still undersized at around 190lbs ish & a 21 DB named Antwan Gisme who's done well on the 7v7 circuit but is like a lot of the young 21 DB's that's just really too small.

Neither of the 21 propspects are takes, the 22 kids are legit though.

Their best players are in the 2021/22 class.

@Official Cane Gang posted on WR De'Carlo Donaldson & the RB Jai-Ayviauynn Celestine, who are both talented kids from 22 class that have already visited Miami for Junior Day, they for sure will get D1 offers.

The have 2 solid prospects for the 21 class in DE/OLB Ja'Corey Hammett who's 6'3 looks like he could grown into a good DE but is still undersized at around 190lbs ish & a 21 DB named Antwan Gisme who's done well on the 7v7 circuit but is like a lot of the young 21 DB's that's just really too small.

Neither of the 21 propspects are takes, the 22 kids are legit though.
Thanks for the update, I see the post

Advertisement
the qb transferred from the west, believe he was at a private school before that. Saw him play 7on7 for Artie Burns Dream team, they had 2 solid qb's on their team. Would i say Miami caliber?? No, not at the moment. D1 sure, FIU, FAU those kind of teams would look at him at this point... Don't know much about the other guys
Coach, I think that qb transferred to Chaminade to be the 2nd or 3rd string over there. I just read on football hotbed, Hialeah QB this year came from Cypress Bay! Interesting

Coach, I think that qb transferred to Chaminade to be the 2nd or 3rd string over there. I just read on football hotbed, Hialeah QB this year came from Cypress Bay! Interesting
think he was at Chaminade, transferred to the West and now he's at Hialeah. If we're both referring to Jaiden.

think he was at Chaminade, transferred to the West and now he's at Hialeah. If we're both referring to Jaiden.
Yeah, I'm referring to Jaylon. He played jv his freshman year and started varsity his sophomore year at Cypress Bay, if I'm not mistaken. He was there both years. Now he's at Hialeah. Either way, I was just hearing a lot of chatter about them around the blogs and thought Miami may have wanted to take a look at them. I don't know enough to give my take but I wish all the schools the best and hope all the kids at all the schools get picked up by some great schools!

Advertisement
Yeah, I'm referring to Jaylon. He played jv his freshman year and started varsity his sophomore year at Cypress Bay, if I'm not mistaken. He was there both years. Now he's at Hialeah. Either way, I was just hearing a lot of chatter about them around the blogs and thought Miami may have wanted to take a look at them. I don't know enough to give my take but I wish all the schools the best and hope all the kids at all the schools get picked up by some great schools!
Yeah Jaylen, used swype. I've only seen him at 7v7 events.

Advertisement
Back