Hey guys we got a new punter!

is there any actual video of him kicking a football?

I'm not being a smart-*** here, but does it matter? It would be a video of his best punts, which mostly any punter could put together as they'll edit out the ****** ones. We've seen video of every kicker we've gotten and some work out, others not so much.

Advertisement
I'm not being a smart-*** here, but does it matter? It would be a video of his best punts, which mostly any punter could put together as they'll edit out the ****** ones. We've seen video of every kicker we've gotten and some work out, others not so much.
Bubba baxas highlight tape was outstanding

Yeah, but he was punting against some bad single-A high school teams...

Advertisement
Godfrey Gao Eyebrows GIF

half of this thread

You can say the same for any recruiting video, but still is nice to see them with your own eyes and make your opinion a little more educated.

Advertisement
Nate Foley. On scholly and he’s Aussie like our favorite hitta Lou Hedley. From ProKick Australia as well so they’ll probably toss an RS and build up his strength to replace Hedley. Hopefully somebody can find some video on him.

Correction: Nelson Foley
Are we ever gonna run a fake punt? Or is that asking too much of this staph? Asking for an Australian rules football friend of mine.

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Back