Hey Grohlden!!!

caneaddict

Senior
your cover up mantra of blaming penalties and turnover margin (which btw you are clearly blaming the players for) for why you went 6-7, is on your sorry asss... so might as well include yourself on fixing that and stop pawning it off as something the players have to do and are at fault for, this is a direct indictment on your COACHING!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bling like BLAOW
You like my style
Ha ha im headin to the bank right now

your cover up mantra of blaming penalties and turnover margin (which btw you are clearly blaming the players for) for why you went 6-7, is on your sorry asss... so might as well include yourself on fixing that and stop pawning it off as something the players have to do and are at fault for, this is a direct indictment on your COACHING!!!

Who else should get the blame for turnovers and penalties..just curious? Or would you prefer he just never address penalties and turnovers all together.

Who else should get the blame for turnovers and penalties..just curious? Or would you prefer he just never address penalties and turnovers all together.

you tell me? what is the most common theme of teams that are penalty riddled? the players are dumb? the players dont have self control? who controls how disciplined, smart, and sharp a team plays?

Advertisement

you tell me? what is the most common theme of teams that are penalty riddled? the players are dumb? the players dont have self control? who controls how disciplined, smart, and sharp a team plays?

theres a difference between addressing and fixing, this issue has been addressed for 5 years now, and we're seeing players play much smarter in the NFL.. and the worst part is not taking accountability but addressing as if its a player issue not a coaching/team discipline issue

theres a difference between addressing and fixing, this issue has been addressed for 5 years now, and we're seeing players play much smarter in the NFL.. and the worst part is not taking accountability but addressing as if its a player issue not a coaching/team discipline issue

Addressing doesn't work. I checked with the post office to find it. It used to be, but it's gone. They now send all Canes mail to the shredder.

The anti golden snowball has gained so much momentum that nothing he ever does/says is safe. I love it.

I wish I could take some credit as an ardent and long time golden unsupporter, but he did it to himself.

Just for point of reference FSU was 2nd worst in the nation in turnovers. The majority of penalties i saw were delay of games because kaaya made 35 checks on the line and the line false starting.

Advertisement

Just for point of reference FSU was 2nd worst in the nation in turnovers. The majority of penalties i saw were delay of games because kaaya made 35 checks on the line and the line false starting.

so then its not the reason we went 6-7, but Grohlden says it is, so is it a big deal or not because Al's riding it back to the MAC

so then its not the reason we went 6-7, but Grohlden says it is, so is it a big deal or not because Al's riding it back to the MAC

He addressed it as he should. Penalties and turnovers are obviously always a big deal, don't be dumb enough to generalize his statement as it being the ONLY reason we went 6-7. Please stop acting like women on this board it's embarrassing. Golden sucks...we get it. Stop the nagging.

He addressed it as he should. Penalties and turnovers are obviously always a big deal, don't be dumb enough to generalize his statement as it being the ONLY reason we went 6-7. Please stop acting like women on this board it's embarrassing. Golden sucks...we get it. Stop the nagging.

Yep, I agree. Let's forget about Golden sucking and talk about all of the positives surrounding the program right now.

Wait.

The anti golden snowball has gained so much momentum that nothing he ever does/says is safe. I love it.

I wish I could take some credit as an ardent and long time golden unsupporter, but he did it to himself.

No true. "I quit!", would be very well received.

Advertisement

Yep, I agree. Let's forget about Golden sucking and talk about all of the positives surrounding the program right now.

Wait.

True enough...Golden being a terrible coach has really shown a light on the ****roaches in our fanbase.

Wait.

True enough...Golden being a terrible coach has really shown a light on the ****roaches in our fanbase.

Correct, you're a potato.

Wait.

Golden being a terrible coach has really shown a light? Interesting.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Wait.

Golden being a terrible coach has really shown a light? Interesting.

You're right this fanbase has been terrible for several administrations....my bad.

No true. "I quit!", would be very well received.

Haha **** no!

We'd slaughter that front running half-a-man ***** for quitting instead of taking his medicine like a man.

I honesty think he could quit, give all his money back to the school, and hold a press conference where the only thing he says is, "I'm a useless *****," and I'd still bash him.

Advertisement
Back