Here's the thing about Richt

C A N E

Sophomore
We all know he's been terrible.

The apologists can twiddle their thumbs scapegoating whatever they want.

But he's been a coach for a long time now. We're paying 4 million for 4-3.

Is he gonna make an effort to change this bull****?

Have a come to Jesus moment?

Try to fix this thing unlike his predecessor?

Its hard not to be cynical.

The stadium deserves to be empty.

Joke of a program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tell me why we never approached Fuentes?? Besides that, the debbie downers from last year said we shouldnt hire these new coaches from Memphis or Houston, because they dont have enough experience??? or They play in weak conferences....I wonder hows that working out for VT NOW

Tell me why we never approached Fuentes?? Besides that, the debbie downers from last year said we shouldnt hire these new coaches from Memphis or Houston, because they dont have enough experience??? or They play in weak conferences....I wonder hows that working out for VT NOW

Dude Flake legitimately had zero idea who to hire. Remember how he hired a fcking consulting firm to do his job for him?

Our pool of potential coaches was Mario, Schianno and Richt.

This is a top down sort of issue. We're never going to be back.

And now the stadium gets empty. Recruits dont buy-in and leave. and it's a downward spiral from there. Vicious cycle for us Canes fans

Advertisement

Fuentes lost by 2 TDs against Syracuse last week. Solid coach but not elite. Miami tried to get a proven guy and not another up and comer and so far it has backfired. Let's see if Richt can actually change the culture for the better unlike the previous 3 clowns.

Ken-Dorsey2.jpg

Ken-Dorsey2.jpg
CIYc9I.gif

miami-hurricanes-football-the-u-butch-davis-blake-james-al-golden-fired-mario-cristobal-coach-in.jpg

Last edited:
And now the stadium gets empty. Recruits dont buy-in and leave. and it's a downward spiral from there. Vicious cycle for us Canes fans

And ding! ding! ding!

Wash rinse repeat.

Although I do look forward how this talent balls in the NFL while we squander them to mediocrity in college.

Just more of the same bull****

Advertisement
I see a butch like approach where things won't get better until the players do, he's not gonna change

Nothing that guy calls makes sense. We need 14 points with 10mins we are our own 5 yd line and he calls 2 straight runs.

Team is down... no sense of urgency towards the end of the game. He has 2 downs to make a first down. He knows the blitz is coming and the OL is **** and he doesn't call a slant or any type of quick pass? it's 25 yds downfield? gtfoh man

Nothing he does makes sense. This guy is Al Golden on offense.... prepare for 6 years of more 7-5. This guy is exactly what I thought he was... horse ****.. Couldnt hack it at UGA. Now he's brought his mediocrity here. **** him. He sucks and he's made this offense worse, which I thought wasn't possible

Advertisement
Back