Herb Waters

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
:monkey-serious:

How can the fastest player on our team create no separation ?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't explain the OP. But he did come back and make some nice catches. It's a start, I'll give him that.

He's just not a #1 or #2 option..he's a 3rd option. He's better then Lewis, Brady and jones but he is battling berrios for significant playing time once he gets back.

He never really seemed like a burner... Even on that reverse a couple seasons back

Looked plenty fast on that pass he had in the endzone for about 20 something yards and was behind the defense on that 45 yard catch

Advertisement
He's just not a #1 or #2 option..he's a 3rd option. He's better then Lewis, Brady and jones but he is battling berrios for significant playing time once he gets back.

He is the 3rd option against FAU --- do you think the 3rd best Miami WR should be able to dominate high school team bc that is what we played last night and last week

I can't explain the OP. But he did come back and make some nice catches. It's a start, I'll give him that.
Exactly it's a start and his best game he has had since the Duke game in 2013 when he last had over 100 yards. When coley comes back next week with Scott, coley and waters as the top 3 receivers those are good receivers right there

Dude is really good. It's Coleys bull**** route designs. Last time we had a receiver running open was Yearby against Duke last year. Jimbo knew what he was doing with this guy. Clearly only a recruiter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back