Hep me Jesus! I need hep!

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
I need a miracale, to quote teh Deadheads.

I am taking two girls to teh game. I have three 401 upper deck tickets and a green parking pass.

"Sounds great, Smokey, what is the problem? The girls are hot, ****** and floozy. More power to ya!"

Well, now my freind gave me mtewo Field Club tickets, right on the field next to the tunnel on the West side.

Two field club tickets, two girls, one Smokey. Isn't that a banned Youtube video???

What do I do?

I need to dump 3 tickets in the thrid row of 401 (nice area) of the WEZ, and pick up, somehow, a club ticket. Hep me Jesus!

Advertisement
it aint like the place is sold out, im sure you will be able to figure something out

Wow! problem solved! I told the truth to my date, and right before I was gonna volunteer to sit in the cheap sets and let THEM enjoy the field seats, my date says "**** her dude! She can sit in the nosebleeds, or just stay home! WE are goona be AWESOME" and she sang the word "awesome"

The truth shall set you free!

Advertisement
Wow! problem solved! I told the truth to my date, and right before I was gonna volunteer to sit in the cheap sets and let THEM enjoy the field seats, my date says "**** her dude! She can sit in the nosebleeds, or just stay home! WE are goona be AWESOME" and she sang the word "awesome"

The truth shall set you free!

Why is she watching the game is she a **** , you should be using her head for a hand rest ?

Bottom line: Smokey's first date EVER with a thin girl (been studying up, I guess they mcan do ***????), and I will be hanging in the WEZ, on the field, as usual.

Text me from your seats, look down, and I will do a dance/jig so you can see me, byatchres!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back