Henry

edge

Junior
46 carries in one game. Saban trying to run this kid into the ground. Man that is a lot of carries. Let's watch and see if this does not come back to bite them in SEC championship game.

Advertisement
Trying to make a Heisman statement...no reason for him to be out there for the last couple series but whatever

Advertisement
Could be such a ****ing terror in the NFL but ole saban gonna grind him to the ground

Honestly I do not see it. He is powerful but has no wiggle at all. No lateral moves that I can see. These types of running backs just don't do well in the league. When you finally have a LB bigger than you that can hit harder than you then it's a different story. You have to be able to hit a hole hard to make it in the league. Running guys over just does not get you far.

Could be such a ****ing terror in the NFL but ole saban gonna grind him to the ground

Honestly I do not see it. He is powerful but has no wiggle at all. No lateral moves that I can see. These types of running backs just don't do well in the league. When you finally have a LB bigger than you that can hit harder than you then it's a different story. You have to be able to hit a hole hard to make it in the league. Running guys over just does not get you far.
This!!!

Agree. He runs like Brandon Jacobs. He will be productive but not stellar.

Advertisement
Their kicker is on the roids for sure. He sucked and all of a sudden he's good. No way man....Bama will run into a team that takes Henry away, and makes Coker beat them, and with that Wr corp I dont see it happening.

Saban recruits the same type of back and scouts fall for it every year.

Big, strong, fast in a straight line. They like monsters when they're untouched until they get in to the secondary. They never face adversity or develop vision.

Jacobs had two good seasons. And it wasn't long before the injuries derailed his career. I just have a hard time seeing an NFL GM spending a first and even a second round pick on a Brandon Jacobs type career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back