Henry Gray Gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Elite recruits don't want to be on the sinking Titanic, you're either a troll of a moron. Either way go pïss up a rope.

Ok Francine The Thin Skinned. Again, maybe this recruiting thing isn't for you. The f*ck did you think would happen with a team that's 7-5, ranked 93rd in total offense, and their DC just took another job? Stop crying like a little b%tch. It is what it is. And, Henry left because his main recruiter left. That happens to programs all the time. The real question is whether Richt will do what's necessary to right the ship: hire an innovative OC and bad *** DC. He does and all this changes.

Even Stevie Wonder can see Richt sucks bud I dont have to say that!
Of course you do , you have nothing else. You and the other keep saying the same **** over and over again like the 1st time you said till now its gonna change. Pretty obvious you know jack **** about football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brock, stop it! [Dis]loyal? Expose them? What are you talking about? Richt gives you confidence?

Miami owes them nothing and they don’t owe Miami anything either.

Let’s just hope this lights enough of a fire to focus the current stewards of the program to wake up and right the ship.
Where the loyalty? FSU went 5-7 and haven’t had not even one decommit yet we’ve had like 6 in the last 2 days... Miami is bigger than just any coach. Stop capping for these unloyal *** mfs

Bruh, you my dude, but you’re overreacting. A lot.

That’s horse**** that Miami is bigger than any coach. Kids choose elite schools to put them in the league and preferably in the first two rounds. Willis, will very possibly lose millions of dollars because of a horrid offense (wasn’t it you contrasting his work with the Clemson DLs … and Diaz as well?).

Jarren Williams flipped in the last week last year before signing? Where was the “loyal” offer for Elijah Moore?

Any one kid can’t do anything for Miami, regardless of their tape or star rating; Miami has to develop and coach them. You need to direct that “energy” at coaches who target 5-stars less than 10x all season; run 5-stars less than 50 times all season; and bury OL for 2 classes because the current OL is doing so well. And by the way, what do you think of Ezzard? Involuntary redshirt? Coaches ****ed this up not the recruits; they owe Miami nothing - especially since they haven’t signed a LOI.

Miami ain’t FSU, or any of the SEC or B1G schools either, so the program better get it together - quickly.
I agree with your last couple posts, after the brooks decommit I really don’t know what to say... something has to be going on behind the scenes with local sfl and um. My opinion for dating back to the Shannon years .. before I was on this forum I believe that we should’ve expanded our recruiting blue print.

It sounds weird you may disagree with me but I feel like Miami is “handout u” and it’s become toxic to our local environment and it’s become very evident that past couple years.

We may not owe the local kids anything and vice versa. But I feel like the stigma has been set since Shannon and a little before that if we don’t offer the local recruits our of the womb we must’ve never believed in them. My qualm with it is when another state school swoops in, it’s Cool to hate on miami like nayquan Wright and uf (total bs btw) and totally openly bash Miami.

Ngl I’m a little drunk and also new on this forum but it seems ridiculous year in and year out we are put through the ringer by local kids... what loyalty have they shown us when we reciprocate the same I mean ffs you have kids decomitting from 2020 now I laughed at Franciois decomitting but what gray now ? He’s going to a school where his coach won’t be there for his senior year of highschool???

Like I said, I could be completely wrong but I’m just reflecting everyone’s disappointment right now

Advertisement
Ppl want to win and want to be associated with winners. We arent that and we arent looking like we're going to be doing anything anytime soon.

Other schools have all the ammo they need to steal our recruits:
* lame duck HC who wont be around when they graduate
* coaches still learning on the job
* outdated offense
* morale doesnt seem to be high at all
* the one coach who seems to know what hes doing just left

Would you send your son to play in coral gables. Cant lie as much as it would be a dream come true I wouldnt put my boy through that. This mess ultimately is Blake James'

When there's a 2020 commit its, " Its a year out, so what, I'm not getting excited over it." Then when they commit its the end of the world lmao. Some of you are comical man. I enjoy it tho

Advertisement
Back