Heard Ermon Lane

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Balled out at Alabama camp today and was offered on the spot.

This guy will be a such a big deal nationally.

He will be at Fsu tomorrow

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love what the next 2 classes are capable of (putting us back atop CFB). For some reason I just see the NCAA hitting us after a signing day ala USC and then some studs leaving afterward.

hope so alot of the kids we are after and hopefully get will bring us back atop and once again dominating CFB. Like the targets AG and the staff are targeting this is way different the the previous 2 regimes. Also has a different feel to it too. AG knows the formula we cant knock him for trying.

In the end though Pete who do you think lands Lane and why?

not gonna happen with golden were coming back gonna be winning titles soon

Last edited:
I'm still confident that Golden will reel in lotsa the So Fla. guys. Once they are on campus,Duke,Bush will do the full court press on these guys.

Advertisement
Peter, have we offered already? I hate being late to the party with offers, especially with local kids. (Which makes the Quincy Wilson not having an offer yet thing a little mystifying.....) Sounds like a WR class of him and Brady would be tremendous.

ImU2daDEF...CLF said:
Peter, have we offered already? I hate being late to the party with offers, especially with local kids. (Which makes the Quincy Wilson not having an offer yet thing a little mystifying.....) Sounds like a WR class of him and Brady would be tremendous.

Yes we've offered

Advertisement

These kids are rising juniors. It is ridiculous for ANY of them to be *****ing about not having an offer at this point.

cowboycane said:
These kids are rising juniors. It is ridiculous for ANY of them to be *****ing about not having an offer at this point.

Recruiting has changed

cowboycane said:
These kids are rising juniors. It is ridiculous for ANY of them to be ****ing about not having an offer at this point.

Recruiting has changed

hopefully it has changed for the better in that the ncaa is coming down hard now on schools, so kids will end up where they are ment to be, not just where the benefits and money are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back