Head Coach Candidates

There is so much to unpack here that I wouldn't even know where to start but you continue to validate my stance that you may possibly the biggest moron to ever post on this site, and that's no small feat.

I'll start here - Calipari is 65 years old and Kentucky has been looking for ways to get rid of him because he's incredibly stubborn and set in his ways.

Those winning ways you are complaining about.
Those people in Kentucky who smoke Bluegrass (😂 ) are probably related to you because they think Cal will win them a National championship every year.
The arena is sold out every year for the past decade so what are you really angry about, allegedly.

Advertisement
Those people in Kentucky who smoke Bluegrass (😂 ) are probably related to you because they think Cal will win them a National championship every year.
The arena is sold out every year for the past decade so what are you really angry about, allegedly.

Fun stat:

Since 2012 Cal has taken Kentucky to the Sweet Sixteen 5 times and Coach L has taken Miami to the Sweet Sixteen 4 times.

There’s no shot Hurley would leave UConn for Kentucky…right?
According to some reports coming out of Lexington, I think we're about to find the answer to your question. Had some college coaching friends tell me last night it's Billy D. Now some other guys are saying it's Nate Oats or Hurley. Gonna be a crazy week.

According to some reports coming out of Lexington, I think we're about to find the answer to your question. Had some college coaching friends tell me last night it's Billy D. Now some other guys are saying it's Nate Oats or Hurley. Gonna be a crazy week.
Donovan is likely going to be out of a job next week. He'll have big NIL at his disposal too so he won't have to grind on the recruiting trail as hard. I think who's ultimately gets it.

I’ve got friends already depressed about the possibility of Oats leaving. I need this.

Advertisement
He's recruited and coached enough lottery picks over the past decade to put together a legitimate NBA All Star team and has as many Final Four appearances in that span as the coach you loathe so much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back