Haven't seen this posted yet, so....

Advertisement
Advertisement
We dont even have a game scheduled for sept. 5 anymore but will take any additional practice we can get.. Hopefully we get some type of season this year.. I wanna see these boys ball mane
There is still a chance the season starts on Sept 5th, but it would be with an ACC opponent. There is talk about spacing the games two weeks apart.

Of course, it’s more likely that the start will have to be delayed due to so much widespread contagion right now. If a vaccine or effective treatment comes out in December, we could start in January.

Good to hear , glad things are moving forward... I'm hearing that the season could begin in early Oct..... Hope that's true and all holds up...

Advertisement
There is still a chance the season starts on Sept 5th, but it would be with an ACC opponent. There is talk about spacing the games two weeks apart.

Of course, it’s more likely that the start will have to be delayed due to so much widespread contagion right now. If a vaccine or effective treatment comes out in December, we could start in January.
Oh **** I dont like that bye week between each game, history is not on Diaz side with that.. Lol..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back