Hate...

killacane

Sophomore
is a strong word, yet it does not describe how much I despise the gators and everything associated with them.

This probably did not need its own thread but I had to get it out a bit. :crownpour::crownpour::crownpour:

Advertisement
Agreed @killa.

I truly hate the gators. THat's a word I reserve specifically for ufelony and notre lame.

mos def didnt need its own thread but I echo your sentiments exactly!

There isn't a school and it's fans I despise more than UF and their fans. Paradoxically, that group of toothless, slack-jawed, double-wide-living, jort-wearing, Natty-Light-swilling fools is among the most arrogant group of people on the planet.

Advertisement
There isn't a school and it's fans I despise more than UF and their fans. Paradoxically, that group of toothless, slack-jawed, double-wide-living, jort-wearing, Natty-Light-swilling fools is among the most arrogant group of people on the planet.

i used to have UF and ND at the top of my list but have you checked out alabama fans lately. while florida will always hold a special place on my hated list, bama is almost there with them these days.

i used to have UF and ND at the top of my list but have you checked out alabama fans lately. while florida will always hold a special place on my hated list, bama is almost there with them these days.

I don't have that much contact with Alabama fans, so I don't have anything on which to base a hatred for them. Unfortunately, I see UF fans everywhere in South Florida.

It's a deep, visceral hatred, tough to explain.

I've never hated another team and its fans the way I hate them.

Advertisement
**** THEM! I HATE THEM! I WANT NOTHING MORE THAN FOR US TO EVISCERATE THEIR TEETH-MISSING COUSIN-******* ARRESTED-THUGS ***** *** GAYTOR ***!!! 22 HOURS LEFT!!

I fcuking hate the gaytors with a passion usually reserved for drunken nights with a slightly chubby girl that I took home from the club. It is a visceral hate that can only be compared to the feelings one has for women with yeast infections or neighbors that don't mow their lawns.

I hate their black fans. Learn that showers come from places other than human bladders. Learn how to speak comprehensible english.

I hate their white fans. Learn that showers come from places other than dog bladders. Learn that toothbrushes are for more than cleaning dog schit off of your flip flops.

I hate jorts more than I hate mimes. I hate crocodiles just because they look like gators.

I am convinced that Hitler ran across a gaytor fan in is youth and was so traumatized by the experience he thus became the monster he was.

I hate the fact that their feggoty fans know nothing about football out side of tim teblow.

I hate their ugly co-eds. May all their vaginas, that haven't already, contract blue waffle infections. (google it)

I hate their fcukwad corch. He's a ****. A kunty **** who suffers from Dunning Kruger effect. He isn't even qualified to clean Al's toe jam with his tongue nor massage Al's grundle with his nose.

I hate their cowardly, douche bag AD. He is a true douchers doucher. The kind of man that gives other AIDS just by being in the same elevator with them. I hope his obvious erectile dysfunction results in a hideous form of penile cancer. His breath smells like syphilis.

I hate their pussified players. The ones that put up great numbers against South ****** State and go to the NFL and defecate green, runny fecal matter in their own diapers. I hope, nay I pray, that each and every one of them, current and alumni, get kidnapped by mexican drug cartels and raped with herpes infected cacti before being castrated with garlic mincers and their scrota used for women's handbags.

**** gainsville, it is a putrescent town filled with the rotting dregs of humanity. It's slogan should be 'Home of the beta male'. It is the sootiekin of America.

TL;DR
I too am not fond of uf.

Advertisement
I hate U*** but living in Texas the horns are on top of my list as well..

Their delusional fans who get hyped up from the longhorn network is ridiculous to have a decent football conversation with

Such as some horn buddies declaring the 05 Vince young horns would have curb stomped the 01 canes "quite easily"

is a strong word, yet it does not describe how much I despise the gators and everything associated with them.

This probably did not need its own thread but I had to get it out a bit. :crownpour::crownpour::crownpour:

I've never drank one drop of Gatorade in my 48 years.
Just could never bring myself to stoop that low.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back