Harry Rothwell Confirms Black Jerseys are Coming

4-8. In any color.

PSars.jpg

Advertisement
I don't care about color schemes and all that. What I do care about is winning. We looked pretty darn good in those smoke jerseys in the first half against FSU. Second half we were getting... smoked. Amazing how bad ANY uniform looks when you're losing.

Put me in the category that says UM should be in Orange and white, with the occasional green.

I don't really mind a more modern mix of those colors but going away from your colors is in poor form IMO.

I agree. I can leave with Orange/White, with the occasional Green/White. For god's sakes, leave the ****ing helmets alone!

Don't touch the helmets !!!! And hate all in one color. White/Orange prefeence. That Clemson look"all orange" or just all green is awful !!

I think all green looks badass. I think it should be used sparingly, but that said, I don't know why so many people seem to hate this look:

Arkansas+State+v+Miami+uMVWZ47n-VZl.jpg

Or going back even further:

1-16.jpg

r_smoss_i.jpg

Advertisement
Black for Al's funeral, whatever the last game is .

Va Tech 2013 comes to mind.

Sitting in that driving rain storm watching our defense refuse to engage the other team until they were inside the 10 yard line sure felt like I was attending the funeral of UM football.

I'm pretty sure no one really cares as long as they don't give us any shiny orange/green helmets. The black helmet looks legit (the one Golden has), but even that would only be good for a game or two per season.

I honestly think as long as we wear a White Helmet with the stripe down the middle 90% of the time, there's not much to complain about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back