2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
It’ll update tomorrow. Here is the article link

Screenshot_20220124-225656_Samsung Internet.png
This stood out to me.

Advertisement
If I were to call Perkins mom low class 🗑 that would be an understatement…. but fortunately if Perkins committed to Miami she would still be in Texas nowhere near the fb program.

The apple did not fall far

If I were to call Perkins mom low class 🗑 that would be an understatement…. but fortunately if Perkins committed to Miami she would still be in Texas nowhere near the fb program.
Some folks here are totally clueless. You live next door to this woman and know everything about her? You are just a gossiping hen.

Some folks here are totally clueless. You live next door to this woman and know everything about her? You are just a gossiping hen.

I mean I doubt they are neighbors but have you peeped her twitter? If she does not act like that in real life and is just an internet gangster then so be it but just a few snippets from the last 16 hours:

Some fan joked to Perk that he would buy him whataburger if he came back to A&M (clearly a joke): She responded "Buy your momma whataburger from having you!!! this is the wrong road to cross *****"

Some other fan replied to another fan saying we are still going to recruit him with and this isnt over with "Yep. but you better believe Jimbo is starting to talk about other options to prepare if we do not get perk".: She responded: " Good who cares!! N check this out keep it to your opinion to yourself like Jimbo is doing"

That fan then responded "This was not an insult at all. this is a compliment to perk. A&M is going to have to prepare for Plan B because Perk was always the number 1 guy we wanted." her response : "(waving hand emoji) Do you want a cookie?"

Is it gossip? Yes. But it is also just opinion based on her actions. If you didn't know a random white dude who started dropping N-bombs on his twitter would you label him racist? Or no because you don't live next door to him or know everything about him so it is just gossip?

My opinion is not low class. Just an overly protective no nonsense mom that is being thrust into the limelight due to her son's athletic ability and she is not prepared and not handling it as gracefully as others but I can see how others could form the former opinion based on her statements.

I mean I doubt they are neighbors but have you peeped her twitter? If she does not act like that in real life and is just an internet gangster then so be it but just a few snippets from the last 16 hours:

Some fan joked to Perk that he would buy him whataburger if he came back to A&M (clearly a joke): She responded "Buy your momma whataburger from having you!!! this is the wrong road to cross *****"

Some other fan replied to another fan saying we are still going to recruit him with and this isnt over with "Yep. but you better believe Jimbo is starting to talk about other options to prepare if we do not get perk".: She responded: " Good who cares!! N check this out keep it to your opinion to yourself like Jimbo is doing"

That fan then responded "This was not an insult at all. this is a compliment to perk. A&M is going to have to prepare for Plan B because Perk was always the number 1 guy we wanted." her response : "(waving hand emoji) Do you want a cookie?"

Is it gossip? Yes. But it is also just opinion based on her actions. If you didn't know a random white dude who started dropping N-bombs on his twitter would you label him racist? Or no because you don't live next door to him or know everything about him so it is just gossip?

My opinion is not low class. Just an overly protective no nonsense mom that is being thrust into the limelight due to her son's athletic ability and she is not prepared and not handling it as gracefully as others but I can see how others could form the former opinion based on her statements.
Wow. She sounds extremely immature based on those snippets provided above.

Advertisement
I want him, but if that UF offer of like $1M is true, time to move on. Sorry but a LB just isn't worth that. As far as NIL money is concerned, there is just bigger fish to fry.

Nil money: QB > WR/Edge/DL/CB > Rb/OT > iOL/LB/S.

This kid is going to be a headache wherever he goes.

Committed and decommits in like 2 weeks after playing the process out for years?

Changing visit plans constantly.

Overly involved mother harping all over social media (don't mind extremely involved parents.. Just don't think the constant social media is a good look or good for the future program).

But he is talented. Will need a lot of structure/accountability to get the most out of him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, dude is a talent, but do you want to take on mom? Wants her son to be a national name, but gets mad when people talk about him on Twitter, and not even in a negative way, just saying "we'll need a backup plan if he doesn't come." May be a pass just on the drama. Odds are this dude transfers at some point freshman year wherever he goes if mom is mad that he's not a starter.

I wonder if he was favored to sign with UM how many people would be bashing his Mom? Too many of you are becoming social media police. She’s being a Mama bear. Let her continue her rants!
theres always at least one dummy that does that

so its UF/JSU?

people keep saying they getting barstool money but these deals need to be announced. right?

Advertisement
Back