Harley, Pope, Wiggins video.

Advertisement
Advertisement
man, we need to sell out the Rock against Temple. Hopefully its a night game cause I know we are all pumped!

Advertisement
Am I a stupid idiot for thinking those three are going to flourish under Lashlee and Likens?

Am I a stupid idiot for thinking those three are going to flourish under Lashlee and Likens?
Not at all.

I've been trying to tell people all offseason that this type of offense is conducive for high productivity from WR's.

Ours fans just think it's impossible for players to be good unless they play for Bama or Clemson, but if you look at the most productive WR's last year they played for Ark St & SMU, and neither one of them were highly ranked coming out of HS.

We have a bevy of talented WR's & they can eat in this offense because it's predicated on quick hitting routes that allow for them to operate in space & make plays in the open field.

People are just jaded by the WR group because they played in ****** Pro style bro Offenses that had them running unnecessarily overly complicated route schemes in slow long developing plays with a shìt for brains QB that likes to read a short novel before he decides to throw the ball.

Put last year's same WR group in an Air Raid/Uptempo offense & they would light it up, but them in the 2011 CMU offense & you get 2019 all over again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back