Hard fought win last night, proud

TrumpyCane

Junior
What TrumpyCane saw last night was a team not willing to lose. The team knew there were high expectations coming into the season and the team didn’t want to essentially end the season in the 2nd game already.

Yes it was an OOC game which at the end of day isn’t all too important with conference schedule coming up but imagine losing that game last night and how it could end up hitting the morale of the team?

It came down to the wire and with the massive experience of the team, were able to overcome the opponent and come away with a win

Great win Jacksonville State

Advertisement
What TrumpyCane saw last night was a team not willing to lose. The team knew there were high expectations coming into the season and the team didn’t want to essentially end the season in the 2nd game already.

Yes it was an OOC game which at the end of day isn’t all too important with conference schedule coming up but imagine losing that game last night and how it could end up hitting the morale of the team?

It came down to the wire and with the massive experience of the team, were able to overcome the opponent and come away with a win

😂😂😂

Yuuuuuuuge effort. Tremendous.

Ratings mumbers were big, big, big, like no one has ever seen before.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trumpy, I heard you were very anti Mario. What would you like to say now?

Advertisement
Trumpy, I heard you were very anti Mario. What would you like to say now?

Not Trumpy, but I'll say this. Let's wait and see how the season plays out before crowning Mario. He's had good wins before and then followed them up with bad losses, despite having very talented teams.

I simply cannot get out of my head the fact Herbert has looked so much better in the NFL than he did in college. It's pretty obvious Mario's scheme and philosophy held him back.

I've never been a Mario guy either....but as I've said before compared to the class of chumps we've hired here over the last two decades, he's basically Vince Lombardi.

Advertisement
Back