Gus the bus...

UM fans are very weird motherfckers. They take pride in hating some of our good players every year. This year's guys are Gus and Berrios. UM fans loathe those guys, but they're both pretty good players if you ask me.

What has Gus ever done on Saturdays to deserve praise? I mean I don't loathe the kid, but wtf has he done?

What miami fans are even more notorious for is crowning players who shine at Greentree.

So far the most productive back of the bunch on Saturdays, and it's not even close, is Yearby.

Last edited:
Advertisement
UM fans are very weird motherfckers. They take pride in hating some of our good players every year. This year's guys are Gus and Berrios. UM fans loathe those guys, but they're both pretty good players if you ask me.

What has Gus ever done on Saturdays to deserve praise? I mean I don't loathe the kid, but wtf has he done?

What miami fans are even more notorious for is crowning players who shine at Greentree.

So far the most productive back of the bunch on Saturdays, and it's not even close, is Yearby.

I saw flashes of how good he can be his sophomore year very athletic and was running more confidently than he was freshman year, he was injured last year but yo lame *** act like players don't get better during their years in college?

Last edited:

What has anyone done aside from Kaaya, and you dorks even wreck him?

To answer your dopey question, Gus had a good season two years ago. He ran for about 500 yards and nearly 6 per carry. Then he was out all last season.

You clowns act like everything needs to be either or. We can't like Gus and Yearby. If you like Walton you have to hate Gus and Yearby. You turds act like 12 year old girls with your dramatic stands.

I saw flashes of how good he can be his sophomore year very athletic and was running more confidently than he was freshman year, he was injured last year but yo lame *** act like players don't get better during their years in college?

This same simp would have written Willis McGahee off because Portis stole his lunch and he ran tentatively and ineffectively as a RS Freshmans. They even moved him to FB. Then, the next year he had the best season any RB has ever had here.

If the internet was as prevalent back then, these same simps would have been killing McGahee.

Advertisement

This same simp would have written Willis McGahee off because Portis stole his lunch and he ran tentatively and ineffectively as a RS Freshmans. They even moved him to FB. Then, the next year he had the best season any RB has ever had here.

If the internet was as prevalent back then, these same simps would have been killing McGahee.

Gus would be a 1200+ yard back if he was given 20 carries a game.

JMHO

Gus would be a 1200+ yard back if he was given 20 carries a game.

JMHO

Correct

Gus had the starting job before injury.lets not forget he's got talent. Shouldn't surprise anyone
the only reason I have 1.Yearby 2. Gus .3. Walton ... experience it's hard to unseat a player with more than a 1k apy.....Walton looks slightly better than Yearby. I still have to go with the experienced back first until someone shows more. That said, it doesn't matter who starts all three should play a significant role.

Advertisement

had some great plays his sophmore year.

Advertisement
Back