Gus felder and kuligowski on wqam

brock

All-American
One thing that stood out about kulogowksi was that he constantly talked about being relentless and pressure on the offense.

I'm really starting to like the Gus felder hire as well. Joe zagacki asked felder can Miami be built like an sec team and felder responded with. "We want to be built better than an sec teem, we want to be the best". You can tell he exudes confidence and will get the players right, he knows what he's talking about for sure.

Advertisement
One thing that stood out about kulogowksi was that he constantly talked about being relentless and pressure on the offense.

I'm really starting to like the Gus felder hire as well. Joe zagacki asked felder can Miami be built like an sec team and felder responded with. "We want to be built better than an sec teem, we want to be the best". You can tell he exudes confidence and will get the players right, he knows what he's talking about for sure.

That remains to be seen.

That remains to be seen.

True just saying

Advertisement
here is the link to the Hurricane Hotline show on WQAM

Coach Kul comes in at the 39 minute mark of the show.

S&C Coach Gus Felder comes in at the 58 minute mark of the show

Link
Audio « CBS Miami

Last edited:
Wow. Those two interviews got me fired up. Ex. Coach Kul saying that great pass rushers get paid more in the NFL than anybody besides QBs. Doesn't know why Miami can't have great pass rushers again.

Coach Felder talking about mental toughness in the weight room being a prerequisite to mental and physical toughness on the field. Doesn't know why Miami can't be mentally and physically tough once again. Cited Ray Lewis as a key example of the toughness and desire we need to see and produce.

Looking forward to seeing the results of these coaches' work.

Advertisement
Back