Gus Edwards Interview

Advertisement
Okay, Great interview....Now go Bulldoze somebody

MOAR of these runs plays! I would like at least 10 long TD runs like this for the 2015 season.
[video=youtube;4IV1tHse9pQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IV1tHse9pQ[/video]

Advertisement
This is the video Gus Edwards is referencing in the interview

[video=youtube;bCn-05TCBjI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCn-05TCBjI[/video]

A lot of south Florida natives like to hate on this cat cause he's from up top. Guy is pretty **** good. Our rotation is pretty **** nice right now. Hopefully Coley progresses and our OL gels and stays healthy. #donthatetheplayahatethecoach

Advertisement
Solid back who still runs like a little man when we need to get a yard.

You still cant get freshman year out of your head...watch a highlight or two

I'm too lazy to go back and look up actual games, but I remember quite a few times watching him run on for a 3rd and short last year, turning to my girl and saying "well at least we know we aren't getting it ahead of time", and then being proven right.

Hope he turns in to LeVeon Bell though, my man.

This dude has to show me before I give him any props. He's a junior, it's time. Now or never really. If he doesn't step up this year we really don't need him next year.

All we need is 1000 yards out of this guy. He should be able to do that.

Advertisement
I've said it before but I don't get the hate. Kid has improved every year here. Sure, he hasn't run like a bowling ball but that's not his M.O. He will be a really good ball carrier this year. I see him getting 1k this season.

A lot of south Florida natives like to hate on this cat cause he's from up top.

$h!!!!!!!!!!d.

I'll never forget how Stephen McGuire ran through FSU in 91'...maybe thee toughest RB to ever come through UM.

Sad His career was cut short by that knee injury.

Last edited:
I like him. He was finally learning to drop his pads while going through the hole last season.

I credit Ice for his development.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back