Gunner's Out

Advertisement
I hope D'No doesn't **** himself and turtle after watching this kid throw it all over the lot last week.

is he capable of getting out of the pocket, well then we have issues
if he cannot, I actually trust our DL to pound him

time and time again, the NoD defense has failed miserably to contain mobile QBs
but this time, we have the athletes to get to a immobile QB

so, can he move?
that's my biggest concern

Advertisement

so, can he move?
He's got the movement of a tree stump. We will destroy him. He's never seen the pressure he will see on Thursday night, and he'll fold. I'm anticipating several throws directly to our DBs and LBs.

so, can he move?
He's got the movement of a tree stump. We will destroy him. He's never seen the pressure he will see on Thursday night, and he'll fold. I'm anticipating several throws directly to our DBs and LBs.

With the pressure we'll bring, don't be surprised if he has more picks than completions. Corn could be the top scorer of the game.

Sooooo. The Cin. Back up can toss it around for 557 yards but, we are gonna shut him down? Please. He will torch us and we will struggle with a high school defensive backfield in the first half. We ain't gonna chew up anyone.

Advertisement
It's being reported that Cincy will be back in black, on Thursday night. This surely is a sign of weakness, as they'll have a hard time seeing each other in a night game. This merits a score revision:

Canes 102
Cincy -13

Advertisement
Back