Gulliver Prep vs. Miami Killian Official Kickoff Classic Game Thread

The final score was actually 37-10, I left before it ended to beat the traffic.

Gulliver is a rich kid school but they started recruiting kids & being good at football after Sean Taylor.
that's half right. gulliver recruited kids before sean.

Advertisement
that's half right. gulliver recruited kids before sean.
That’s correct. I played HS in their district and I know for a fact they started recruiting kids back in the early 90s. It started with 1-2 guys and then it started snowballing in the late 90s.

Advertisement
I’ve posted many times before how good and underrated Donaldson is. On top of all that he’s a great teammate and locker room personality. Unfortunately he has no interest in UM as they’ve shown little interest in him. The Canes have completely ignored and whiffed with Gulliver kids the last 4 years.

I’ve posted many times before how good and underrated Donaldson is. On top of all that he’s a great teammate and locker room personality. Unfortunately he has no interest in UM as they’ve shown little interest in him. The Canes have completely ignored and whiffed with Gulliver kids the last 4 years.
I mean we literally just got khalil last year who is the same type of player. plus hodges on top of that

Advertisement
I mean he's a good player but LMAO @ "no interest in UM." His only commitable offer is Tulane.

That’s correct. I played HS in their district and I know for a fact they started recruiting kids back in the early 90s. It started with 1-2 guys and then it started snowballing in the late 90s.

Nothing compared to now. They’re carrying 30-40 kids on scholarship. If I were a parent paying 30k a year I’d be pretty ****ed frankly. That’s an extra million in cost annually spread out to other students.

Nothing compared to now. They’re carrying 30-40 kids on scholarship. If I were a parent paying 30k a year I’d be pretty ****ed frankly. That’s an extra million in cost annually spread out to other students.
The parents paying 30k have enough money not to care, also the kids on scholarship go to a different campus

I bet you they (for the most part) DGAF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back