"Guess who's back, back again"...

GTFOH...stop being so soft. I blame the coaches. You put that product on the field, it's fair game to critique. I like Robert Knowles the human being and student. I Don't like Robert Knowles the football player.

Soft? You're too funny man. I'm going to keep it real for you. You know most players have very little respect for the fans and most think they're crazy.

Having known a good many players from Albert Bentley to Reggie Wayne, your run your gums like many do on this board, they'd be bleeding after talking **** about a brother of theirs like that if they could get away with pounding you into the sand. They would certainly amongst themselves give Robert **** and downright despise him when he screws up, but at the end of the day he's bled with them.

You and the other **** talkers, have done what? Talk about bad play, but to try and clown on the dude like this, that's just downright disrespectful.

Advertisement
Soft? You're too funny man. I'm going to keep it real for you. You know most players have very little respect for the fans and most think they're crazy.

Having known a good many players from Albert Bentley to Reggie Wayne, your run your gums like many do on this board, they'd be bleeding after talking **** about a brother of theirs like that if they could get away with pounding you into the sand. They would certainly amongst themselves give Robert **** and downright despise him when he screws up, but at the end of the day he's bled with them.

You and the other **** talkers, have done what? Talk about bad play, but to try and clown on the dude like this, that's just downright disrespectful.
Clowning the play, have no issues with the man. He is a good young man, just not a good ball payer. I personally have no issue telling any person anything to their face. I'm a retired 5 combat tour Recon/Spec Ops Marine with 2 purple hearts, boss. I fear no one. But I understand your point of view. I personally feel that some of you are too sensitive. It's my personal opinion. You have the right to disagree.

Get a clue about life this goes on at every school, in every sport in every city. Comes with being an athlete. Dude was a last minute pickup by Golden and was never UM material. I’ve never met the guy but I’ve heard great things about the kid. However the player, is not a great football player.

Real Talk....

Advertisement
Get a clue about life this goes on at every school, in every sport in every city. Comes with being an athlete. Dude was a last minute pickup by Golden and was never UM material. I’ve never met the guy but I’ve heard great things about the kid. However the player, is not a great football player.
That doesn't make it right to continuously Dog the kid at every given moment...

Would you feel the same if someone without contact military experience clowned a fellow Marine?

Thank you for your service, BTW.
Marines that were in my community have thick skin. You have to, it's a survival mechanism. I grew up in an environment where we were our worst critics. If you don't want to get punked, then perform, that was the rule. "Can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen" type affair. I started at age 19 in that environment so, the "he's just a kid" comment that some try to make doesn't really apply. But for the record, I'm critiquing the poor play, not the person. There is a difference. I hear that Bobby Knowles is set to graduate and become a UM Alum....that is fantastic and I'm happy for him, but as a fan of UM football, I don't want him on the field for significant snaps unless something drastically changes.

That doesn't make it right to continuously Dog the kid at every given moment...
Do you like losing? Cause I sure as **** don’t. And everytime this kid in on the field something goes wrong. **** he was the kid responsible for giving up the go ahead TD against FSU to make our losing streak go to 8 until a miracle happened. I’ll dog whoever the **** I want I’m a fan and want to win. Tired of losing and going 7-6 or getting blown the fvck out 3 games in a row to end 2017. Like I’ve stated before this is football at almost the highest stage. We don’t hand out participation trophies. If you can’t handle criticism then grab a skirt and pom poms and join the cheerleading team.

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with being sensitive and participation trophies. This dude signed to play football for the U, he’s been disappointing in that aspect and it’s been universally recognized as such.

But to simply try to humiliate him for no apparent reason other than to be a ******* scumbag is sad and pathetic.
LULZ..."Coffee is for Closers"

Advertisement
Folks are really reaching for straws with the “participation trophies” argument. Lol

Advertisement
Yes the fact is the vast overwhelming plurality of athletes in ANY sport have very little respect for any fan's criticisms or opinions....and why should they??

In whatever field you may be in now.....would you take seriously any criticism offered by anyone who's never done what you're doing? Or can only do what you're doing in his dreams??

The answeris **** NO!!!! Because you'd be stupid to do so.

And that's about how seriously CIS board comments are taken by the our athletes and coaches. It's just indistinguishable background noise.

Advertisement
Back