GT vs Duke

jw410

Senior
Banned
Duke Defense is hanging in there..

I'm just trying to see this guy Vad Lee.. They're talking him up a lot. I want to see for myself... He's looking pretty decent so far.

They have ramped up there offense.. Throwing the ball a lot more.

This will not be a cakewalk like so many on here think.

Advertisement
I always had respect for duke football I don't know why.... I could see Quinton winky flowers going there and becoming a star...

Advertisement
Georgia Tech had added plenty of wrinkles to the passing game. They are throwing out of run looks, including after faking the rocket toss. But the backs and receivers have shaky hands, at best.

There is no stephen hill or dem thomas on this squad. no dwyer no other guy whose name escapes me that transferred from louisville no nesbitt. Their oline is probably smaller than our dline. Its not a dangerous team if you stick to your assignment. Vad Lee is a better passer than TWashington and the D is much improved, but this is a game we should take handily.

You're talking about a pure running team that couldn't beat the worst run defense (and overall defense) in program history. This should be a win on that basis alone.

Vad Lee 8-16 125 yards 4 TD 1 INT

they may throw "more", but not much more and they dont complete as many passes, based off the first few games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back