GT teammates fight

Advertisement
Straight up idiot. I'm sure he'll think it's worth it when he gets suspended and maybe kicked off the team Gerald Willis style.

Less evolved human beings in that video

533d15ce556e1b9bfe4dfe6b414d3b4e08c771318ee45103e15b397f52bae90f.jpg

Man-Up-Nancy.png

Advertisement
Why would someone post this in a hurricanes football forum?
First off it's gtech, second it's nothing to do with football, thirdly this is high school fighting if this is cool to yall then you really need to re-evaluate yourself as a human being and grow up.

That's some ****boy **** right there. Didn't even give him a chance to defend himself.

You pull that **** in the hood and you gonna make enemies real quick.

Advertisement
Why would someone post this in a hurricanes football forum?
First off it's gtech, second it's nothing to do with football, thirdly this is high school fighting if this is cool to yall then you really need to re-evaluate yourself as a human being and grow up.

It's a rival, they are football players and this is a football board. Now you can come off your high horse. I didn't see anyone post that any of that was commendable. Clearly you watched then passed judgement on the rest of us who watched it.

Other boards mock this board because of its stupidity. So I joined up here to see whazzup. Now I understand why it's a joke everywhere in canenation.

Advertisement
Other boards mock this board because of its stupidity. So I joined up here to see whazzup. Now I understand why it's a joke everywhere in canenation.

we get it, you don't like it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

But I bet you will stick around and enlighten us for years to come won't ya?

SLURPER, although it's flawed, this is the BEST Canes board in the Universe (including Uranus). Trouble is, its popularity attracts SLURPERS, like you. It's the price of greatness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back