Grounds to be executed on CIS for typing this, but I have to ask - any hope for Baker as our....? D$??

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
... LB coach if that's his primary job. Unfortunately, I've seen nothing that makes me think he's up to the task, but someone give me some hope here. According to a podcast last week or so, he was a sought after commodity and kind of low key respected before he arrived in Coral Gables. Is there any chance that if he only has the LB's to worry about (or mostly that's it) he can do an average job at least?

Advertisement
probably, but when you get demoted at your current employer it makes it hard for people to take you seriously so recruiting would suffer as well as respect.

he needs to be gone. I think manny couldn't find anyone better than himself so he took playcalling over and he figured might as well keep baker on staff to help with things

hopefully next year a premier DC becomes available so we can cut ties

probably, but when you get demoted at your current employer it makes it hard for people to take you seriously so recruiting would suffer as well as respect.

he needs to be gone. I think manny couldn't find anyone better than himself so he took playcalling over and he figured might as well keep baker on staff to help with things

We should've cut ties anyways and hired a respectable LB coach.

Advertisement
1610991121775.gif

Sorry bud there won’t be a next a year. This is Manny’s make or break year. He either floats or sinks. If he craps the bed this year no DC worth a **** will be coming to coach here when there is a dead man walking on that head coaching seat.

Advertisement
... LB coach if that's his primary job. Unfortunately, I've seen nothing that makes me think he's up to the task, but someone give me some hope here. According to a podcast last week or so, he was a sought after commodity and kind of low key respected before he arrived in Coral Gables. Is there any chance that if he only has the LB's to worry about (or mostly that's it) he can do an average job at least?
The last time I saw worse LBer coaching was never......

Last edited:
The last time I saw worse LBer coaching was never......
It's hard to argue with that.

...****...

I need a happy ending here. Maybe, just maybe he realizes he sucks *** and will actually work to do better. That never happened with Donuts, but hope springs eternal, I guess.

Sorry bud there won’t be a next a year. This is Manny’s make or break year. He either floats or sinks. If he craps the bed this year no DC worth a **** will be coming to coach here when there is a dead man walking on that head coaching seat.
he’ll promote simpson or t rob

Advertisement
Back