Griffin next year

Some think he may have left prep school. If u don't expect him and he gets here , great. At this point, that's the attitude we all should take.

Advertisement
My issue with the July update by sotu, is that it was in July, before school or prep school started.

There are no other updates. Pete has stated he is in prep school. At this point, its just posters talking.

I don't think there is literally anything, nothing, nada that has been printed that indicates he isn't enrolled and doing what he needs to do.

It was printed here

Advertisement
He doesn't appear to be in school, and him coming here seems highly unlikely

I mean does he even need to be in prep school?.... he said his ACT score was the only issue, so just study, take the test, and get the needed score to qualify for enrollment.

To be honest I see him being just like Mike Evans and the way Texas AM is using him. He's gonna be impossible to jam and with his wingspan height, it's gonna be a nightmare mismatch for any DB.

Those throws were perfect for him. Much as I think Johnny F*ckball is a douche - he can throw. But no matter what anyone does, Saban can adjust.

Advertisement

I mean does he even need to be in prep school?.... he said his ACT score was the only issue, so just study, take the test, and get the needed score to qualify for enrollment.

I don't believe he does, but the fact he said he was going to Prep school then didn't seems a little strange. Saw on other site that attempts to reach his HS coach haven't been returned. And I haven't seen any stories from him anywhere commenting on his situation. He also just turned 20, so he'll be 21 next September.

I don't have an idea of how bad his academic situation is, but from what I've read it seems like no one really does. When there's this many weird circumstances, historically it doesn't work out well.

I don't believe he does, but the fact he said he was going to Prep school then didn't seems a little strange. Saw on other site that attempts to reach his HS coach haven't been returned. And I haven't seen any stories from him anywhere commenting on his situation. He also just turned 20, so he'll be 21 next September.

I don't have an idea of how bad his academic situation is, but from what I've read it seems like no one really does. When there's this many weird circumstances, historically it doesn't work out well.

dammit thats true smh

Advertisement
He doesn't appear to be in school

WTF does that mean? He's either in school, or he isn't. And you either know, or you don't.

210.gif

Mike Evans is a certified beast. I don't think griffin has the speed Evans has, but I could see him being just as good at high pointing the football

Advertisement
This kid is a special athlete and will be an unstoppable TE by his redshirt freshmen.

[video=youtube;Ih3hKa1ZaOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih3hKa1ZaOc[/video]

He dropped 26 and 14, against 2 time defending state champs, in the Texas 4A basketball state championship game.

These situation seem to never work out for us, expect the worst and hope for the best

Advertisement
Back