great weekend for B&B

NJtoFLAcane

Thunderdome
baseball team got more good starting pitching and had alot of offense sweeping albany and moving to 7-0 on the year

and tonight beating F$U without reggie was huge for our tourney resume

Advertisement
I will take whatever I can get. Apparently men's tennis beat North Florida today as well.

Women's Golf starts the Sir Pizza Cards Challenge tomorrow. CANT WAIT

Advertisement
Don't forget womens b-ball crushed bc and women's tennis beat ranked fsu. Great day
I just purchased a house in Palmetto Bay and my next door neighbor is the tennis coach for UM. My wife met her as she was leaving to head up to FSU. I'm going to have to get in good with her and see if she can hook me up with some CANES SWAG!

Don't forget womens b-ball crushed bc and women's tennis beat ranked fsu. Great day
i refuse to acknowledge the mere existence of womens sports

lol

Thank you. Women's sports is infested with blatant lesbianism, and not the good kind like in the movies, either. The Indigo Girls, flannel shirt, man hating mullet crowd, I mean.

Women's tennis: A bunch of foreigners with no vowels in their names stealing scholarship money from real athletes.

lol

Thank you. Women's sports is infested with blatant lesbianism, and not the good kind like in the movies, either. The Indigo Girls, flannel shirt, man hating mullet crowd, I mean.

Women's tennis: A bunch of foreigners with no vowels in their names stealing scholarship money from real athletes
are there actually any real women athletes?

I just purchased a house in Palmetto Bay and my next door neighbor is the tennis coach for UM. My wife met her as she was leaving to head up to FSU. I'm going to have to get in good with her and see if she can hook me up with some CANES SWAG!
im sure you will look like a real cheesedick walking around in a tennis skirt

good luck with that

Advertisement

lol

Women's tennis: A bunch of foreigners with no vowels in their names stealing scholarship money from real athletes
are there actually any real women athletes?

No.

Advertisement
Back