Great Read bout Crootin'

Advertisement
Social media is becoming ******* weird. CrAzY
I like twitter for fast information, but it's not good if your on the being "followed" side. fwiw

Simple solution: Recruits should delete their accounts, because anyone thinking that these CFB fan(atic)s are going to stop stalking these kids is NUTS.

Advertisement
The problem is that you have ignorant people who think their opinions matter and a bunch of kids who apparently judge their importance in the world by twitter followers. Put those things together and you have a problem that no one on the outside can do anything about.

Yikes, this is creepy as ****.

Darryl Revels is a 50-year-old former assistant high school basketball coach in Phoenix. He works as an electronics technician and is also a huge USC fan. He believes Jackson is the key to the Trojans' returning to greatness under Steve Sarkisian.

That's why Revels, under the Twitter handle @DarrylRebs50, has made it a goal to do everything he can to make sure Jackson feels the love from USC fans. He's got only about 140 tweets since he launched his account in early December, but more than 80 of them have been recruiting pitches to Jackson.

Yikes, this is creepy as ****.

Darryl Revels is a 50-year-old former assistant high school basketball coach in Phoenix. He works as an electronics technician and is also a huge USC fan. He believes Jackson is the key to the Trojans' returning to greatness under Steve Sarkisian.

That's why Revels, under the Twitter handle @DarrylRebs50, has made it a goal to do everything he can to make sure Jackson feels the love from USC fans. He's got only about 140 tweets since he launched his account in early December, but more than 80 of them have been recruiting pitches to Jackson.

Ah man, that ish is creepy as ****. I like twitter for info just like Boarcane. If I ever find myself saying something like the following then please smack the ish out of me.

Darryl Revels ‏@DarrylRebs50 Jan 15
@maddiikat @AdoreeKnows It all comes down, " The Man! ", Adoree Jackson! I just want 2 know, what more does USC & LA, need 2 do 2 keep you?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back