Great article on SB it's meltdown time.

Advertisement
LOL at "If someone puts a bullet in Manny's head and I'm on the jury. I'm acquitting."

Couldn't stop laughing reading that article! I know I have felt that way at times while screaming obscenities at the television on gameday.

Advertisement
This is my favorite one:

This is the part where I make the alligator metaphor. Do you know how alligators kill their prey? It's not through the bite. The bite is just to get a hold on them. The alligator latches onto its prey, drags it down into the water, and just holds on tight until that poor ****** wears itself out and can't fight back anymore. Then the kill.

That is what we did to them. WOnder if they realized what they were discribing?

Advertisement
296.jpg

LMAO at Texas fans:

Aren't all these white boys 30 and married with 4 kids? Jesus.
Did I mention they are white?
Any member of this coaching staff with an ounce of self respect would resign tomorrow. Since we all know that won't happen, here are the things I plan on doing before I watch another minute of a game that is coached by a single member of this pathetic staff:
a.) remarry my stripper exwife with no prenup
b.) get anally penetrated by Johnny Holmes

It's like this $#@!ing team knows all of our plays. This is $#@!ing pathetic. I don't care if we come back to win this game, we are going to get raped in the Big 12. $#@! Mack Brown, with the biggest middle finger, stupid $#@!ing piece of $#@! coach. $#@! Deloss Dodds with Mack Brown in his ***. $#@! Red McCombs for being a rich *** piece of $#@! who is too much of a ***** to demand we fix this $#@! several years ago. $#@!!!! $#@!!!! $#@!!!!

This is a team full of pussies
From our $#@!got QB faking a head injury. (He started by faking a leg injury)
To our OLine.
To our $#@!ing tackling.
To..... well...... $#@!ing everything.
I thought 7-5 going in. This will probably turn out a ton $#@!tier.
Still whatever gets people to light Mack, Majors and Diaz houses on fire (with them in it), I'm down. Good $#@!ing riddance.

Just found out I'm HIV positive tonight. Got it from a toilet seat in a bar off Montrose.
It was the second-worst news of the evening.

Is this where we post if we are not going to another game until the band gets a twirler that doesn't look like a manatee? I'm getting used to watching the football team get *** raped, but I see no reason not to be able to see an attractive twirler in a skimpy outfit at halftime.

Advertisement
Back