Gray and Langham tomorrow

Advertisement
If you click on his senior film, he flat out runs away at various points from defenses from BTW, Central, Northwestern, Norland, Southridge, Killian, Homestead, South Dade, Ely and Dillard........AT 207 LBS. Don't know for sure where he will make his mark (RB, WR, KR), but I can't wait to see it. Running lower in traffic and ball security will be the big coaching points, he's got that ball flying loose all over his highlights (pretty easy fix).

Not sure if anyone read the interview with golden but he said everyone will be at practice tomorrow but gray and langham... No?

Advertisement
Let me start by saying that I think Trayone Gray is a freak athlete and will be very good for us.. my question is what happened with his recruitment? Why the lack of offers from other top schools? Did he not go to camps, etc.? According to the websites it was us, USF, and like Cincy.

Advertisement
Let me start by saying that I think Trayone Gray is a freak athlete and will be very good for us.. my question is what happened with his recruitment? Why the lack of offers from other top schools? Did he not go to camps, etc.? According to the websites it was us, USF, and like Cincy.

he didnt camp so he didnt get any offers or recruiting services didnt see him live. he came to one camp and that was last summer Miami camp. he got an offer and committed and pretty much shut down recruitment to study and get his grades up. his film tells everything.

52ae1__TvdM9MQ.gif

Advertisement
Back