Gore signs with Colts!

Cane Fan 4 Life

Freshman
Great pickup by the Colts and I believe he will be a good fit in their system. Great offense with Luck, Hilton. Nice to see him matched up with another Cane great, Reggie Wayne! Luck will be gaining a solid pass protector and veteran of the game. Looking forward to see what they can so this season! I'd like to see them add a young RB to the team who Gore could mentor.

Advertisement
Great pickup by the Colts and I believe he will be a good fit in their system. Great offense with Luck, Hilton. Nice to see him matched up with another Cane great, Reggie Wayne! Luck will be gaining a solid pass protector and veteran of the game. Looking forward to see what they can so this season! I'd like to see them add a young RB to the team who Gore could mentor.

Wayne is gone, but apparently Andre Johnson is Colts-bound, too.

Wayne is gone, but apparently Andre Johnson is Colts-bound, too.

Imagine Andre with a real QB!

Gore and Andre are jus about done...you have to remove the CANE love for these legends but the NFL is about youth..Andre maybe healthy can put up some numbers, Gore might be used 6 -10 times a game....

Gore and Andre are jus about done...you have to remove the CANE love for these legends but the NFL is about youth..Andre maybe healthy can put up some numbers, Gore might be used 6 -10 times a game....

Did you watch last season?

Advertisement
Both Gore and Andre are far from done! No longer in their primes but they aren't done! Also keep in mind Andre has never played with a QB worth anything! Colts offense will be very fun to watch! #TheU #NFLU

I watched a few Texans games last yr. Andre has become more of a possession wr. He just seemed to lack the burst to separate. Same as Reggie Wayne. And trust me, I love these guys… I didn't see Gore much, but he seems pretty solid between the tackles and Indy sucked there. Only problem I see there is I don't think it was the backs as much as it might have been the OL. So that may not exactly help Gore...

Im glad Gore went with Indy and not the Eagles. I never thought Chip Kelly's offense was a good place for Frank.

Advertisement

Duke Johnson.

Advertisement
Back