good news on brandon powell

suzy7389

Junior
@ChrisYandle: RB Brandon Powell (Deerfield Beach HS) has signed grant-in-aid for spring 2014. Brings spring GIA signees to 8. #Canes”

Advertisement
Great news indeed, I'm very excited to see this kid in orange and green.

Love that he will be there this spring.

Kid loves UM and wants to be here unless he wouldnt have committed the same day he decommitted from UT

ironically he is very active on twitter but he hasn't even retweeted the UM posts about him. he normally retweets everything where is name is mentioned. him signing the agreement to me is not a big deal. i think his feelings might be a little hurt with us going so hard after cook and not showing him the love others might be. if cook is in BP will jump in my view.

Advertisement
Kid loves UM and wants to be here unless he wouldnt have committed the same day he decommitted from UT

ironically he is very active on twitter but he hasn't even retweeted the UM posts about him. him signing the agreement to me is not a big deal. i think his feelings might be a little hurt with us going so hard after cook and not showing him the love others might be. if cook is in BP will jump in my view.
Retweeting stuff about UM doesnt really mean much because its just twitter it isn't the end all be all to show how you feel about a school. Now I agree that Cook is getting way more love right now but I think that's just to get the best players for the team and he can understand that because there was a time he was getting way more love then Cook. Just have to get it clear with the coaches on how they all feel and I think it will be fine. Plus I still think cb is where he fits best as a nickle back because a great nickle cb can be in the NFL for a decade because they are that rare

It's huge because it allows the coaches as much contact as they want so they can reassure him that he's a big part of this class even if cook commits.

Never can have enough talented running backs. I think we learned that this year. Gimme Powell, Cook and Joe. And if Cook don't wanna come I am.more than happy with Powell and Joe! Both as ees.

Want this kid in class. Big time playmaker. We need multiple playmakers. He will get plenty burn with or without Cook.

Advertisement
It is big news. Dead period is coming up. Powell only signed an agreement with Miami. Unless he calls the UT, WVU, etc. coaches, they won't maintain contact with him

Advertisement
Back