Good job kaaya and the canes

brock

All-American
Been through a lot this year especially after the week of the Clemson game and finished the regular season 4-1. Let's get to 9 wins.
Kaaya should have about 25 tds right now if we threw the ball in the endzone but we don't so those tds go to the running backs. He truly has stepped up this year. I think he stays for 2 more seasons tbqh. He wants Miami to be great and the canes didn't give up like they have in the past. Even with the loss of several NFL players Miami has done better this year than last something many of us said we wouldn't do. And what makes this even more crazy is that Miami shouldn't have loss to Fsu or Cincy but that was due to horrible coaching. Unc and Clemson was on us

Miami Hurricanes: Why You Should Be Proud of Brad Kaaya – The Westside Gazette

Last edited:
Advertisement
Never thought they'd get 8 wins. So I can give credit to the kids, but we have a long ways to go to be a dominant team.

Advertisement
To think this team won 8 games without a true head coach all season, it's a miracle in and of itself. I think there is talent in the cupboard, and we just need the right guy. it's frustrating watching the team get penalized 10-15 times a game and still win. Bring in a disciplined and hard working coach this can turn around in a hurry. Props to the kids on this team.

If we win the bowl game and finish 9-4, do we have a shot at being in the playoffs next year with the right coach?

Only thing that bothered me was relying on Bagley for 5 FGs. We should've been able to get at
least 2 of the 5 as TDs.

Advertisement
8 wins is nothing for me to celebrate for miami, but they did what they could with what they have.

Advertisement
Back