Good Day?

Advertisement
It's never a good day when you know your football team sucks and the Powers That Be don't give a rat's ***.

Still, it felt good to be back in the conversation. The Big 3 had 3 of top 10 picks and one was ours. We have achieved balance of talent. Now we need a coach.

Advertisement
It's never a good day when you know your football team sucks and the Powers That Be don't give a rat's ***.

Still, it felt good to be back in the conversation. The Big 3 had 3 of top 10 picks and one was ours. We have achieved balance of talent. Now we need a coach.

We have achieved a balance when it comes to TOP LINE talent. Their depth still eats our depth for breakfast.

We have achieved a balance when it comes to TOP LINE talent. Their depth still eats our depth for breakfast.

I was thinking same thing. I remember before that Howard we could stay with almost anyone for 1st half. We are still a long way from our great days when the bench had better players waiting for older one to go to NFL

Advertisement

I was thinking same thing. I remember before that Howard we could stay with almost anyone for 1st half. We are still a long way from our great days when the bench had better players waiting for older one to go to NFL

Butch fn Davis

Butch fn Davis

Amen, Amen.

Advertisement
Back