Good and Bad mostly Who cares!!!!!

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
This is my thing if enos n the offense was out there tonight we would've gotten our *** handed to us.
**** UAB came to play. Say what u want we stop them on the run but they had a few good chunks then it stopped. But the qb n wide outs were beating the Sh....ttt, out of IVEY.
IVEY mark my words will hurt us if he doesn't clean up his technique and get some confidence fast. His tech is just way off to the point u say **** son turn around n look for the ball, don't let him beat you inside. Blades is def the better corner
Like I said up top without Lashee, DK and the running backs we would've been on a losing streak this season. Kicking looks good on both sides.
My last thought before I go. Mark Pope doesn't need to be at anything punt related. He dont have that wiggle speed go mentally and he act scared. Find somebody else asap before we have another muff punt near our end zone.
Other then that ladies n gentlemen its the first game, they just got to clean it up and keep it moving. I dont think with Enos we score over 14 points tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back