LB/CB AQM
LB/CB Owens
MLB Kirby
WLB Grace

CB Burns
CB Elder
SS Bush
FS Carter

What is it with this unrelenting refusal to allow our DBs to play football like the heterosexual males that they are?

Can someone PLEASE explain this to me?

Advertisement
DE Kamalu
DT Heurtelou
DE Thomas

LB/CB AQM
LB/CB Owens
MLB Kirby
WLB Grace

CB Burns
CB Elder
SS Bush
FS Carter

What is it with this unrelenting refusal to allow our DBs to play football like the heterosexual males that they are?

Golden thinks putting a DE on a WR will stop that said WR from making a play. Even though being proven wrong for the last 4 years that this concept is worthless.

:reaction:

Top 15 defense carry on, worried about the wrong thing here need 100 posts on the offense and how terrible it was with all those nfl guys

Advertisement
Whats worse, its not that he has a D lineman in coverage, its that he lines these guys up in coverage. How ******* stupid is that? Its one thing to sneak a D end into a drop back zone, trying to fool the QB who didn't read him as a coverage man pre-snap, but its a whole other thing to simply call a guy a D end then line him up off the ball, in coverage prior to the start of a play.

There is simply no logic to golden's defense.

Top 15 defense carry on, worried about the wrong thing here need 100 posts on the offense and how terrible it was with all those nfl guys

226 yards rushing allowed vs Pitt

343 yards rushing vs Nebraska

195 yards rushing vs UVA

318 yards rushing vs GT

Still big problems on defense

226 yards rushing allowed vs Pitt

343 yards rushing vs Nebraska

195 yards rushing vs UVA

318 yards rushing vs GT

Still big problems on defense

Hey wise guy, I talked to Al and said you have to look at the defense in it's totality. It's a process. By the way, can you play DT?

what did al golden do before temple?

this guy was good enough to be a head coach at a division 1 school?

w/e

Advertisement
DE Kamalu
DT Heurtelou
DE Thomas

LB/CB AQM
LB/CB Owens
MLB Kirby
WLB Grace

CB Burns
CB Elder
SS Bush
FS Carter

Carter ? Lmao what has he done ? Jenkins should be the starter next year

I just Laughed Out Loud at LB/CB position.

DE Kamalu
DT Heurtelou
DE Thomas

LB/CB AQM
LB/CB Owens
MLB Kirby
WLB Grace

CB Burns
CB Elder
SS Bush
FS Carter

There is no way Carter is starting over Jenkins. Jenkins is clearly better. More thans likely we'll never really know who the real starters are.

One starting safety will be Deon Bush or Jamal Carter and your other starter at safety will be Rayshawn Jenkins or Dallas Crawford.

Advertisement
DE Kamalu
DT Heurtelou
DE Thomas

LB/CB AQM
LB/CB Owens
MLB Kirby
WLB Grace

CB Burns
CB Elder
SS Bush
FS Carter

Surely, you can't be serious?

Advertisement
DE Kamalu
DT Heurtelou
DE Thomas

LB/CB AQM
LB/CB Owens
MLB Kirby
WLB Grace

CB Burns
CB Elder
SS Bush
FS Carter

Thanks for supplying, if iirc, they stopped providing a depth chart information last year. It is a very clandestine administration, athletic department and probably Goldens doing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back