Golden vs. Muschamp

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
This ends now.

I was just looking at Florida's schedule, and if they win tomorrow, Muschamp and his Gators won't have as bad of a season when you consider a few things:

Assuming they win tomorrow, they will finish 7-4, and had they played all their games they would be 8-4. Winning tomorrow is possible. Don't kid yourself.

3 of their losses were to better teams: Alabama, LSU, and Missouri. The Missouri loss was only bad because of the way they played, but that is a good team. The South Carolina loss was a bad loss because thy are not very good.

On the other hand, they did beat Georgia who may go on to win the SEC east. Again, assuming a win tomorrow, that's another big win. Two big wins and 1 bad loss isn't terrible. But, I understand their commitment to winning.

Now, looking at the overall record, 7-4, that is right there with Auburn and Ole Miss which were both in the top 4 at some point this year. Auburn also being the reigning SEC Champs.

Florida's year wasn't that bad really and one could argue the future is bright. They had QB issues, with Treon getting the nod mid way through the season and he still needs to grow as a true freshman. When you look at it as a whole, they were good. Not great, but not bad either.

Muschamp could finish with a 2-2 record against FSU, and a Sugar Bowl appearance. Much more than Golden can say.

What am I getting at? Well simple, Golden has a few bad losses- and NOT ONE BIG WIN IN FOUR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! Yet, he's still here...

Why us? Why can't we make the right decisions?

Advertisement
Intellectually, Golden and Muschump are two of the dumbest people to ever coach football. Add Radio and London, and you have the four biggest dullards to ever reach major D-1 HC level.

Only the people who really hate the Gators say they suck which their offense does and thats proven but defensively they are one of the best. i dont think FSU has faced a defense like this Gators defense with this years team. i know Louisville was rank #1 but lets be forreal they are not the #1 defense in the nation. Im hoping for a seminole stomping in Tally. Gators have a real shot to do that. they have nothing to lose which makes them dangerous.

Advertisement
Only the people who really hate the Gators say they suck which their offense does and thats proven but defensively they are one of the best. i dont think FSU has faced a defense like this Gators defense with this years team. i know Louisville was rank #1 but lets be forreal they are not the #1 defense in the nation. Im hoping for a seminole stomping in Tally. Gators have a real shot to do that. they have nothing to lose which makes them dangerous.

Don't forget they are also playing with a lot of emotion. This game might be bigger than their bowl game simply because of the rivalry and it being the last for Muschamp aside from the bowl.

Muschamp was better at Florida than Folden's been here. As LuCane pointed out, "The Cloud" was actually the best thing that ever happened to him since he was able to use it as the excuse for his mediocrity. He should be out irregardless of the outcome tonight, but I'd be stunned if they pulled the trigger. So we'll be in purgatory for another year...great.

Folden is worse. Folden still has a job. The only thing you could glean from that is that ufayg cares more about their football program than UM does.

Advertisement
Muschamp deserves to be hired as a DC somewhere. For the love of humanity Twinkie **** should never be allowed coach, watch, or attend any football event on any level ever again! Same goes for Dino!

Fla st wins the game by 3 scores today

Now thats out of the way strong shoulf of got the job at fla will is terrible he has had 2-3 years to recruit against a miami team on the verge of the death penalty, he has won nothing in that time and now he will leave a new coach a team that needs a qb harris is terrible

Advertisement
Back