Golden said they were 8-1 against this offense

Dingaan1828

Miss my dog
Golden said they were 8-1 against this offense going into this game. Does he really believe that?

I know he is 3-4 against Paul Johnson. He beat Navy once (Johnson was at GT by then). He also beat Army a couple of times, but Army ran a different option offense and were terrible at it. 2008 was Army's first option attack and they were 110 in the NCAA in total offense, and that's playing a typical limp Army schedule.

The more Golden talks, and the closer you look at his record, the worse it stinks.

Advertisement
Torretta Called him out, like we dont want to hear you're 9-0 v that offense and 6 wins are against Army and Navy. Everyone has finally seen him for what he is. A snake. Phillip Buchanon been seen it like most of us a long while ago

Last edited:
The worst part about it is how much he arms himself with these meaningless numbers. He seems to spend a lot of time gathering points of data in preparation of answering questions about losses. Franchise mentioned this below but it was quite odd how after the GT game, Golden was quick to parrot the "well, Duke was 0-2 starting off the conference play last year and ended up being coastal champs." It's as if he knew/thought we would lose to GT and said "welp, I better start arming myself with useless stats in defense of my sh1tty coaching." It's really weird.

The worst part about it is how much he arms himself with these meaningless numbers. He seems to spend a lot of time gathering points of data in preparation of answering questions about losses. Franchise mentioned this below but it was quite odd how after the GT game, Golden was quick to parrot the "well, Duke was 0-2 starting off the conference play last year and ended up being coastal champs." It's as if he knew/thought we would lose to GT and said "welp, I better start arming myself with useless stats in defense of my sh1tty coaching." It's really weird.
The numbers he quoted are bull**** anyway.

Confirmation bias
the tendency to seek information that supports one’s beliefs while not pursuing disconfirming information.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back