GOLDEN Rumors... Finally they realize..

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyCanes

All-Pro
Premium
Per Joe Schad..Wisconsin gauged interest Al Golden according to a source, but he is not entertaining interest from the Badgers or other colleges now.

Finally the mainstream media realizes this ****.

Thank you

JC

Advertisement
He may not be interested now, but if a team offers him an insane salary, I would not be surprised to see him go.

I know, I was sick of seeing his name in every search even after he has repeatedly stated he had no interest.

He may not be interested now, but if a team offers him an insane salary, I would not be surprised to see him go.

It'd take a MAJOR boost in salary to make up for the slaughtering his wife would give him if he made them move from sunny Miami to Wisconsin. And that's assuming Golden even wants to leave (he doesn't).

Schad added "Multiple programs have reached out to Al Golden, per source, but he is excited about youthful roster and fact UM is already moving forward"

JC

Advertisement
Golden has his family in a beautiful location where he doesn't have to travel all over the country to recruit the best prospects to play for him. He can drive 5 to 30 minutes and be talking to the coaches and players he needs to eventually be one of the top coaches in the country.

All the national media sees is the sanctions or whatever and they think any coach would want to get out. I think Golden can see the potential even with sanctions. And once the sanctions are done the recruiting will be rediculous.

there are more players in the NFL from the city of Miami than any other city in the country by far...

Golden knows if he gets the elite guys in SFla and then does a good job of getting the players that used to go to places like VT, UNC and other colleges and develop into bigtime players, maybe not as highly rated coming out (Dortch, Blue) or just a notch below the elite guys from SFla, he will have a team to reckon with year in and year out....

Golden saw first hand what could be done at UM in his own playing days, who wouldn't want to enjoy that kind of run as a head coach.... but with program stability and a chance to build a legacy...

Advertisement
there are more players in the NFL from the city of Miami than any other city in the country by far...

Golden knows if he gets the elite guys in SFla and then does a good job of getting the players that used to go to places like VT, UNC and other colleges and develop into bigtime players, maybe not as highly rated coming out (Dortch, Blue) or just a notch below the elite guys from SFla, he will have a team to reckon with year in and year out....

Golden saw first hand what could be done at UM in his own playing days, who wouldn't want to enjoy that kind of run as a head coach.... but with program stability and a chance to build a legacy...

well said man totally agree on all points. also would like to add the fact that if he succeeds with this, which i 100 percent think he will, his legacy of bringing the U back to the top could make him one of the best coaches of all time on top of one of the best coaches at miami which is quite an accomplishment.

if he keeps all the talent at home and puts them through UTOUGH year in and year out miami is going to be back to the days of OWNING the draft boards. believe that yall.

No maybe our own fans will realize Golden is here to build a monster. Golden has said since the day he stepped on campus that this is his destination job. This isn't about money even though Miami will pay him big money when he wins big. Coker was the highest paid coach in the nation after he won his National Championship.

I bet any school that interviewed golden are counting their blessings

Advertisement
Schad added "Multiple programs have reached out to Al Golden, per source, but he is excited about youthful roster and fact UM is already moving forward"

JC

This is clearly being leaked by his agent to start some bidding war and campaign to get him out of Miami before he never gets another good gig again.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back