Golden responds to the topic of more draft picks than wins

Advertisement

The Al Golden rant starts at the 2:38 mark of the video.

[video=youtube;k4eGEII2m4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=165&v=k4eGEII2m4E[/video]

Last edited:
He should spend more time developing a head that is not stuck up his, well you know what.

Advertisement
"It all starts with me" “It’s not about me,” Golden said.

Make up your f***ing mind you blathering moran!

I can see it now. New AG excuse "we had too many draft picks" "having so many players that would be drafted keep us from our goals"

If al golden were a server at a restaurant and someone asked him what the specials are, I think he would name every item on the menu.

Advertisement
Money orders
Just need better 3rd course ordering
When the patrons understand this but it takes time Joe

I don't like to pile on, but this time, wow....just wow.

If that is the Al Golden perspective, we are simply done under his stewardship. No more arguments or threads needed.

If al golden were a server at a restaurant and someone asked him what the specials are, I think he would name every item on the menu.

If Al were a server he'd climb on the table and take a dump in your plate. Then ask for a tip.

Advertisement

If Al were a server he'd climb on the table and take a dump in your plate. Then ask for a tip.

No, he would be eyeing the chubby MILF at the table outside his area and thinking to himself, "I could land that one, let me slide my resume to her."

The Al Golden rant starts at the 2:38 mark of the video.

[video=youtube;k4eGEII2m4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=165&v=k4eGEII2m4E[/video]

Wow. Crown that dude that just laid into Golden. He basically said what we all have been hoping be said in about 3 sentences. Love it.

Advertisement
I've searched everywhere for the quote but as someone else on here said, Gorlden did say after 2010 or 2011 that his Canes would never have more draft picks than wins.

"Those who do not study the past are doomed to get herpes." Or something like that.

the comments section of that article is brutal on Alfraud. thank God the majority of the public and media is turning on him.

dont know what took so long

Advertisement
Back