Golden quote from yesterday

Problem2

All-American
Premium
"For those who need a reminder on what Al Golden is selling right now, amid the already-starting Tennessee (and elsewhere) rumors, here's his money quote from yesterday postgame: "Come at me. Bury me all you want. Attack me all you want. These kids who have stuck it out, who have stayed here, who have never gotten one week in two years without hearing about all this nonsense, don't blame them. And I appreciate all those kids that not only stayed here, but those guys that answered the bell, that answered the call to come here and fix this. And we will get it fixed."

I just got this funny feeling in my pants :eekeyes:

Advertisement
And here's another AG quote as told to the TV announcers at 6:20 of the 3rd quarter: "I'm here for a reason. I'm the right man for this job."

Golden gets it.

Advertisement
Golden has that Jersey toughness in him. He isnt going anywhere. He sees the talent around here and knows its just a matter of time before he wins big.

Advertisement
"For those who need a reminder on what Al Golden is selling right now, amid the already-starting Tennessee (and elsewhere) rumors, here's his money quote from yesterday postgame: "Come at me. Bury me all you want. Attack me all you want. These kids who have stuck it out, who have stayed here, who have never gotten one week in two years without hearing about all this nonsense, don't blame them. And I appreciate all those kids that not only stayed here, but those guys that answered the bell, that answered the call to come here and fix this. And we will get it fixed."

I just got this funny feeling in my pants :eekeyes:

Al Golden will be here for a looooooooooooooooooooong time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back