golden press conference???

Advertisement
hurricanesports... have to be a member or some bull****. (Which means you have to pay)

Wow you need to have a premium account on hurricanesports to listen to Coach Golden's NSD press conference? What a ******* joke that is

Advertisement
Such a ******* joke, too, that you have to pay for a gym to have a pretty girlfriend, am I right? You rule.

Wow you need to have a premium account on hurricanesports to listen to Coach Golden's NSD press conference? What a ****ing joke that is

His interview with ESPNU was painful to watch. This is the one area he excels and you could tell he had a rough night. I think he went into panic mode when the reality was that they werent closing with anyone and Chad fell asleep on him when he was supposed to text him.

His interview with ESPNU was painful to watch. This is the one area he excels and you could tell he had a rough night. I think he went into panic mode when the reality was that they werent closing with anyone and Chad fell asleep on him when he was supposed to text him.

I don't like golden too much but this seems like a stretch

Basically he's excited, big LB crew, the cloud is lifted, it's a process with the new recruits. Thanked everyone for standing with the U....usual stuff.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;_h1uhvIlaxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h1uhvIlaxI[/video]

What are you talking about? it was a completely normal interview

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back