going to the al golden camp

NorthFlaCane

Senior
taking my nephew this summer

he's a 2015 kid, about 5'11" 255 right now, but is still growing - will probably hit 6'3" 280 by senior year

any good hotel recommendations?

Advertisement
What school does he attend? I see you are from North Florida, so I was wondering if my son's team may play your nephew's team.

Advertisement
Don't forget to stop by chicken kitchen and get some chop chop - with the mustard'n'curry sauce.

Plenty of good players have come from North Florida Christian

They've got the Sims borthers, Travis Blanks, they've got a junior who is supposed to be committed to Alabama as well

More kids I'm sure

It would be better if he played at a higher level, but he's going to a good school and they do have a legit football program. They beat Wakulla last year, that's pretty impressive for a school their size.

Advertisement
I brought my son down last year and will be down again this year... We're from Pensacola. We stayed at the holiday inn and it wasn't bad... Very close to the camp

Plenty of good players have come from North Florida Christian

They've got the Sims borthers, Travis Blanks, they've got a junior who is supposed to be committed to Alabama as well

More kids I'm sure

It would be better if he played at a higher level, but he's going to a good school and they do have a legit football program. They beat Wakulla last year, that's pretty impressive for a school their size.

Check your pm. I was messing around because I coach at Godby.

Jay Vickers is the kid you were talking about. He isn't committed anywhere but he's a real good kid coming off of a bad injury.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My nephew got a letter from UM today inviting him to the Al Golden camp. I guess they weren't already aware that he was registered.

It's exciting that they reached out to him.

Advertisement
Back