Off-Topic Godzilla Minus One

GojiraCane

All ACC
As my user name would indicate, I have a fandom for Godzilla that goes back to when I was a little kid and saw Godzilla vs The Smog Monster. That said, I had planned on seeing the new film and was happy to view it in a theater. However I was surprised that the movie was scoring so well. It had a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes last week.

Having now seen it, this was the best movie that I have watched in over a year. Taking "Godzilla" out of the title, this was a surprisingly deep and emotional film. Curious if any of you have seen it.

Advertisement
As my user name would indicate, I have a fandom for Godzilla that goes back to when I was a little kid and saw Godzilla vs The Smog Monster. That said, I had planned on seeing the new film and was happy to view it in a theater. However I was surprised that the movie was scoring so well. It had a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes last week.

Having now seen it, this was the best movie that I have watched in over a year. Taking "Godzilla" out of the title, this was a surprisingly deep and emotional film. Curious if any of you have seen it.

Always been a fan to a lesser extent, but I wasn't impressed with the last couple of movies, so I wasn't exactly pressed to catch this one.

Now that you've given this review, I'm encouraged to give it a shot.

Reptilicus > Godzilla

I'll watch... Is it full Japanese? Don't know if my service gives subtitles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back