Goalline Stand

MiamiVice7

Senior
Freaking AWESOME.

Our D stepped up time and time again. Kept giving the O chances they didn't deserve.

That might be my highlight of this season so far.

Them boys have what it takes. Respect.

Advertisement
Defense has overachieved all season.

The offense just hasn't held up their end of the bargain.

Pretty much the exact opposite of what we've *****ed about for so long.

Was insane. Remember hearing all that **** during summer how our offense was beating the defense every day in practice. But whatever, just glad the defense we are known for is back.

Advertisement
Freaking AWESOME.

Our D stepped up time and time again. Kept giving the O chances they didn't deserve.

That might be my highlight of this season so far.

Them boys have what it takes. Respect.

But but.......those are Golden players! That's the excuse given by some here to justify our inept offense.

Held UNC under 20 (check the Blown Call thread if you don't know...that was on third down). Held FSU to 20.

That's excellent even without considering the youth and depth issues.

If our offense was even average (instead of pure sadness) then we're a top 7 team right now and in the drivers seat to make our first ACCCG. Instead, we'll have to wait till next year...again.

Advertisement
The goal line stand was fantastic. It's really amazing to see how far the D has come in such a short time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The goal line stand was fantastic. It's really amazing to see how far the D has come in such a short time.

It's good to see such a turnaround but is it really surprising? We all knew Doritos scheme was a bad fit for the talent Miami had..

It's good to see such a turnaround but is it really surprising? We all knew Doritos scheme was a bad fit for the talent Miami had..

I think so, yeah, especially with the gut punch of losing Young, Grace, and Quan. Anyone could see that the old regime's defense didn't work and that we would see improvement, but to play at this high of a level with everything they've had to deal with...color me impressed.

The offense may be a cluster**** but it gives me great pleasure to watch our D "flying around making plays"

Advertisement

I think so, yeah, especially with the gut punch of losing Young, Grace, and Quan. Anyone could see that the old regime's defense didn't work and that we would see improvement, but to play at this high of a level with everything they've had to deal with...color me impressed.

The offense may be a cluster**** but it gives me great pleasure to watch our D "flying around making plays"

I can only imagine this defense with those 3 guys in the Top 2, yikes.

How good would Perryman and EJ44 be in this defense...

Look at the top 10. Every one of those defenses has given up more than 20 points in a game.....all undefeated......we have 2 loses

:puzzled:

Advertisement
**** fine play, but like one of the announcers, I don't understand why they didn't hand the ball to their beast of a back.

I loved it.
This D will only get better, which means (worst case) we'll be in every game the rest of the year.

Advertisement
Back